- AICTE Approved
- Affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,Aurangabad
- Recognised by Government of Maharashtra
- Ranked as 1st in Maharashtra & 11th in India amongst the finest Private Engineering Colleges
- Scholarship to meritorious students
- Highly Experienced Faculty
- Collaboration with various Industries
Average percentage of Placements (Documented + Non-documented)
- Provides Placement Assistance
- More than 80% of the eligible students are placed in the best Companies
- Organizes various Meetings, Seminars and Conferences and invites eminent personalities
- Helps in developing the all-round Personality of the students and also creates awareness amongst them regarding various areas of self employment and career opportunities
- Long-term relationships/collaborations/ MOUs with several global companies to ensure industry exposure for students.
:87.33 Highest Compensation:
Rs. 11.46 lakhs Average Compensation:
Rs. 3.59 lakhs Average Number of Companies visiting/year:
120 Number of MoUs signed:
28 Number of Companies with active association:
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- ADP Ltd.
- Benchmark Data Systems
- CMC Ltd.
- Cognizant Technologies Ltd.
- TATA Motors Ltd.
- Point Cross Ltd.
- Atlas Copco Ltd.
- Essar Group of Companies
- BASF India Ltd.
- Blue Star India Ltd.
- Siemens Ltd.
and many more
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls with an accomodation of 400 and 300 respectively.
- In Campus Hostels
- Facilities provided are: Cafetria, Public Phone ,Recreation hall with TV
- Twice a week Medical Check up
- Hostel accommodation is allotted to students strictly on merit basis during the first year
- International students are given preference
- All the hostel buildings are provided with 24 hrs. security guards
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Excellent Infrastructure facilities:
- Classrooms with adequate training aids
- Well-equipped Labs
- Computer Centre
- Well stocked library
- Indoor sports facilities
- Outdoor sports
- Bank Facility
- Medical Services
- Meditation Centre
Following are the faculty members:
- Praksh Bhaskar Joshi
- Suhasini Balkrishna Desai
- Prof. Lakshmi Pandrangi
- Prof. Dipti S. Ashtika
- Prof. Sonal Muluk
- Dr. Mahesh Abale
- Rane Sudhir Namdeo
- Established in 1983
- Part of Maharashtra Academy of Engineering & Educational Research group which imparts scientific and educational research to meet the challenges of future technical advancements
- Vision is to promote the "Culture of Peace" through value based "Universal Education System", with a firm belief that "Union of Science and Religion / Spirituality alone will bring peace to mankind".
- Mission is to harness the knowledge of Science & Technology for the welfare of the society.
Scholarships & Awards
Government Merit Scholarships
Academic Prizes and Awards
- Needy and poor deserving students are given all possible help in the form of books and freeships and concession in fees.
- Full concession in tuition fees will be given to the deserving Backward Class Students belonging to S.C., N.T., S.T., and V.J.N.T. classes.
Merit and extra-Ordinary merit, must be recognized, respected and duly honoured. MIT has been fortunate in receiving excellent support from the Trustees and staff members, who have come forward and installed fourteen Gold Medals. Further, six memorial prizes have also been established by the parents of six of our students, who were prematurely snatched away from us:
- Shri Saraswati Gold Medal
- Shree Gold Medal
- Shri Mahalaxmi Gold Medal
- Dnyanadeep Gold Medal
- Vishwakarma Gold Medal
- Shri Samarth Gold Medal
- Siddhi Vinayak Gold Medal
- Keshavlal Nathubhai Shroff Gold Medal
- Jagannath Gold Medal
|1 ||INFOSYS LTD. |
|2 ||NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP NETWORK |
|3 ||MICROSOFT LTD. |
|4 ||COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS LTD. |
|5 ||TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD |
|6 ||ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. |
|7 ||SANDVIK ASIA LTD. |
|8 ||ACCENTURE SERVICES PVT. LTD. |
|9 ||THOUGHTWORKS |
|10 ||MPHASIS LTD. |
|11 ||SHELL TECHNOLOGIES (I) PVT.LTD. |
|12 ||WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES LTD. |
|13 ||IBM LTD. |
|14 ||SUNGARD TECHNOLOGY SERVICES |
|15 ||AMDOCS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA LTD. |
|16 ||KPIT CUMMINS LTD. |
|17 ||3D PLM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD. |
|18 ||HONEYWELL AUTOMATION INDIA LTD. |
|19 ||EMC INFORMATION SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL |
|20 ||MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA (FES) |
|21 ||IBM CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE |
|22 ||NVIDIA CORPORATION |
|23 ||EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY |
|24 ||ITALIAN REPUBLIC |
|25 ||SYNECHRON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. |
|26 ||COMPUPLAST INTERNATIONAL INC. |
|27 ||ALL INDIA PLASTICS MANUFACTURER S ASSOCIATION |
|28 ||DSM ENGINEERING PLASTICS PVT. LTD. |