- Affiliated to Bharathiar University and Mysore University
- 3000+ companies for placement
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty from corporates
- Regularly organizes industrial visits, gusted lecture and workshops
- Scholarships for meritorious students
- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities
- Professional learning environment
- IIBS provides the right platform to its students. The salaries vary from Rs.2.6 to Rs.14 lakhs p.a. (CTC).
- IIBS has excellent track record of placements since inception and more than 1700+ companies visit IIBS every year for Campus Placements offering domestic as well as international placements to IIBSs students.
- The detailed list of companies visiting IIBS for campus placements and off campus placements is available on IIBSs websites.
|Highest Package ||Rs. 63 Lakhs p.a |
|Average Package ||Rs. 4.6 Lakhs p.a |
|Minimum Package ||Rs. 2.6 Lakhs p.a |
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the top recruiting companies are as follows:
Rankings & Awards
- IIBS is one of the fastest growing and among most admired B-Schools in country having a track record of 100% placements since inception. Presently, IIBS is ranked among Top 3 B-Schools in Country by various renowned ranking agencies as mentioned below:
- IIBS Ranked Top 3rd B-School in All India Category (Placement) Ranking of B-Schools 2013 (Source: Silicon India)
- IIBS Rated 8th position among top 10 b-schools 2013 (source-silicon India)
- IIBS has been ranked 10th in the all India Private B-School survey-2012 conducted by the Acumen Media Network, Source: Bhaskar-Lakshya, April 2012
- IIBS Rated 3rd position among top 10 Sourthern B-schools 2013 (source-silicon India)
- Both the Campuses provide in-campus exclusive residential facilities for boys and girls with round-the-clock security.
- Considering the comfort and needs of students both the campuses has various options for residents like double rooms, triple rooms, single rooms with attached and common bathrooms.
- The first year students are provided with twin/triple occupancy and second year students are given single occupancy (on first come first serve basis). Functionally furnished, each room has a cot, study desk with chair and a built-in wardrobe. Laundry, General stores are within Campus. IIBSs Vegetarian Non Vegetarian Mess adjacent to the residences serves hygienic food to its residents. Vegetarian break-fast, lunch and dinner on an annual subscription basis is provided.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The silicon valley of India is a booming hub for IT companies that attract the best and brightest of India, willing to work hard to pursue a good education.
- Students flock to the Best MBA colleges in Bangalore that have earned their reputation because of good facilities, strong infrastructure and creating a positive atmosphere for learning.
- Many of the MBA colleges in Bangalore have been ranked in the Top MBA colleges in Bangalore in noteworthy education-oriented magazines.
- Top B Schools in Bangalore also attract quite a crowd of career minded students, who trust that the schools have the best to offer in terms of a solid foundation in order for them to progress.
- The colleges ranked in the Top Management Colleges in Bangalore offer more than just a good education; they are strongly supported by the industry, with regards to training, professional experience and possible employment opportunities after graduation.
As colleges wish to welcome all students in need of a good education, the fee structure is reasonable and affordable to most students, and if there is a need for financial assistance - bank loans are offered to students.
- Infrastuctural facilities:
- IIBS campuses have a distinctive atmosphere where the emphasis is on teamwork, cooperation, and friendly competition.
- Classrooms are designed such that they lead to students developing closer relationships with each other and faculty members.
- Students work together in study groups and are genuinely supportive of one another, and form professional relationships that last long after graduation.
- Class-rooms are equipped with remote controlled LCD multimedia projectors and internet networked computer and public address system with collar and cordless microphones.
- IIBS's Intellectual Capital
- The library at IIBS is computerized and well-stocked with an extensive collection of up-to-date text books, reference texts, journals and CD Roms.
- The digital library is equipped with over 12,000 nationals and international journals, texts, references and periodicals, which can be accessed from any computer in the campus using user ID and password.
The IT facilities include Microsoft Campus agreement for all the Laptops carried by Faculty, staff and students.
- The state-of-the-art computer centre is backedup by a server with 24 hours leased line internet connection.
- Rooftop garden cafeteria cum reading room.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- 24 hours power backup facility.
- State of the art discussion rooms.
- Knowledge Resource Centre
- The library is open round the clock for the students and subscribes to leading management journals such as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, etc.
- Case studies are an integral part of IIBSs management course, hence the library has a large database of case studies on different aspects of management, selected from leading journals.
- This facilitates deeper reading and research. A separate Audio/Video media room with a DVD player is provided in the library for students to explore various aspects of management.
- Students have the option of either utilizing the audio/visual material stocked in the library or bringing in material from other sources.
- IIBS Finishing School (IFS)
- The first Business School in India to adopt the concept of Finishing School. The mission of the IIBS Finishing School (IFS) is to mould the future of the nation, by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation.
- This service will provide our students with a balance and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them into good citizens, conscious of their social responsibilities to family, society and country.
The brief details of the activities that are conducted in the IFS are as following.
- Business Communication
- Creativity &Innovation
- Adventure Learning Programme
- Fly to Moon
- Lead India
- Etiquette & Mannerism
- Accent Neutralization
- Leadership & Teambuilding Exercises
- Negotiation Skills
- Biz Reality Show
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- Lateral thinking
- Capability Management
- Simulation & Presentation Skills
- Listening Skill Development
- Current Affairs
- Mock Interviews
|Faculty Member ||Highest-Earned Degree ||Work Exp. (Yrs) ||Teaching Area(s) |
|Prof. Seema Mishra ||PGDM (Marketing), |
PG Diploma in Fashion Technology
|14 + ||Marketing & Hospitality |
|Prof. NSR Murthy ||M.A., (Eng& Tel), PGDTE (CIEFL) |
M.B.A.(Mktg, HR & Fin), M.Phil, (Ph.D)
|12+ ||Marketing |
|Prof. Aswathi Nair ||III Rank in MTA (Masters in Tourism Administration) |
from Kerala University
|8+ ||Communication Skill & Hospitality |
|Prof. Kuldeep Sharma ||MBA (Fin), M.Sc. (Maths), B.E. (Comp. Sc.) || 15+ ||Quantitative Techniques |
|Dr. V.B. Padmanabhan ||Ph.D., AICWA, CAIIB, AMFI, LL.B, B.Sc. || || |
|Dr.Nandeesh V. Hiremath ||M.Sc. (Agri.), MBA (HRM & Mktg.), Ph.D.; |
PGDHRM, PGDRD;CCIPRs & ACBT & IPRs (WIPO Worldwide Academy, Switzerland).
|18+ ||HR & Marketing |
|Dr. MADHUSUDHAN ZALKI ||M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D (Statistics), P.G.D E.D.P& CM ||15+ ||Quantitative Techniques |
|Prof. Suchitra ||B.A., B.Ed., M.A (Eco) ||10+ ||Managerial Economics |
|Prof. Prabhakar H ||B.Sc., PG in HRD, PG in Training & Development ||16+ ||HR |
|Prof. Nimble Vivek ||M.A. Economics, M.Ed, M.Phil ||15+ ||Managerial Economics |
|Prof. Amit Kanjilal ||MBA (FIN); ICWAI || 10+ ||Finance & Accounting |
|Prof. Shanti J ||B.Sc. (Ag.), MBA, Diploma (HRD) || 10+ ||Organizational & Consumer Behavior |
|Prof. L.A. Enthiyaz Khan ||M.Com, MBA, (PhD) ||15+ ||Finance & Accounting |
|Prof. S.P. Shobha Devi ||M.Com, MBA (Marketing Specialization), M.Phil ||16+ ||Marketing |
|Prof. Sachin Rohatgi ||M.Com, LL.B, M.Phil, CA (Inter) ||14+ ||Finance & Accounting |
- The International Institute of Business Studies aims to prepare a global talent engine, capable of bringing success in any business environment.
- It also aims to establish a fresh direction for education and resume a new approach towards enhancing the prospect of employability.
- In addition, IIBS conducts various symposiums, workshops and conferences, to buildup leadership capabilities.
- Through a holistic approach towards professional development the IIBS seeks to build a global network among the management students, industry and society at large.
- IIBS has shown difference even in identifying its head quarter at Bangalore, a city of happening and a city adored as a fastest corporate city, wherein all global corporate big-wigs wish to have their HQ & offices. This situational advantage has been encashed by our IIBS also in getting connected with the corporate world.
- This city known for its intellectual capital, has proved beyond doubt its capabilities in creation of congenial environment for corporate prosperity.
- A city acknowledged by none other than our first prime minister of Independent India, Shriyuth Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru, who has quoted "Bangalore will be India's future city as early as fifties in twentieth century" and now the corporate world is perceiving the same.