- Excellent infrastructure in aerospace engineering,
- Highly qualified staff,
- Provides value added courses for competency in the engineering discipline, and employability skills.
- Industrial training and placements are attractive.
- Students have been placed through experienced Training and Placement Officers.
Top Recruiting Companies
Students of this institute have been recruited by some of the la-creme of the industry including:
- Safran Aerospace Bangalore.
- DGR Delux Bearing
- Klassic Wheels Limited
- Kaygee Foam Limited
- Hira Industries
- UTL Technology Ltd
- Bhor Industries, Pune
- Achuk Consultants and Engineering Pvt Ltd
- Shree Electricals
- Shree Stampings Pvt Ltd
- Varsatek Engineering Pvt Ltd
- Rohit Spring and Forms Ltd
- Kazi Industries
- Pashankar Automobiles Pvt Ltd
- Activa Two Wheeler / Skoda Pashankar Auto Ltd (4 Wheelers)
- Hightech ,Ahemadabad
and many more....
It provides accommodation facility for its outstation students. With an efficient and hygienic mess facility, there are separate hostels for both Boys and Girls.
- Boys' Hostel: It can accomodate 500 boys.
- Girls' Hostel: It can accommodate around 100 girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Excellent infrastructure and experienced and highly qualified faculty including aerospace engineers for specialized subjects.
- Library: Well-stocked with more than 35,000 books along with educational CDs. The institute has obtained membership with the library of the Defense Institute of Advance Technology (formerly known as lAT) and The British Library, Pune.
- Electronics Lab: It is well equipped with latest models of CROs, Function Generators Dual Power Supply Units, Digital Trainer Kits, Measuring Instruments, Digital Multmeters, Voltmeters and Ammeters. Mechatronics is a part of this laboratory.
- Computer Lab: Designed for Advanced Computing it has 120 latest configuration PCs, Printers, Scanners and Multimedia devices while high-speed devices are providing gainful Networking. Turbo C/C+ + in both Windows and DOS versions, Visual Studio 6.0 for 'C Programming and Visual Basic are available, while Auto-CAD -Oracle, CATIA, Pro E for Engineering are installed. Solid Works and Computational Fluid Dynamics are also provided.
- Mechanical Lab: It is inclusive of Material Science, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Applied Mechanics Labs along with Wind Tunnel Lab.
- Aero-Lab: Only institute to have Fokker Friendship Aircraft, 'Pushpak' and ISKARA aircrafts for practical demonstration of aircraft system and components. The BELL Helicopter is another facility for the aeronautical engineering students. It is also inclusive of components / systems of military and commercial aircrafts.
- Workshop: Equipped with latest equipments, such as lathe machines, shapers, drilling machines, power saws, milling machines, welding machines, carpentry shop, fitting shop and sheet metal working etc .
- Avionics Lab / Electrical Lab: Completes with radio Communication and Navigation equipments including other significant equipments such as Radar System, Automatic Distance Finding System , VOR, Instrument Landing System, G.S. and Marker System. It also has an Electro Static Device Safe work Station. Auto pilot test set is also available.
This institute offers its students with highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience. They not only help the students in imparting knowledge but also enlightens them with their real time experience. Given below are the faculty member of this institute:
- Mr Suresh Kumar
- Ms. Pratima V
- Ms. Roma Goregaokar
- Ms. Tuniha Dixit
- Mr. Somjit Dutta
- Ms. Shubhanji A Sarwade
- Ms. Sampada Bhalerao
- Mr. Shirish Kulkarni
- Mr. Sandeep Sondkar
- Mr. Madhav Deshpande
- Mr. D. G Shirke
- Mr. Madan Jagtap
- Mr. Mohan SC
- Mr. Sheela Bankar
- Mr. Shruti Gaikwad
- Mr. Manish Dongre
- Mr. Prashant Das
- Mr. Rajesh Mone
- Ms Aruna Kulkarni
- Miss Monic Kale
- Ms. Sharu Rathod
- Mr. Nilesh Raut
and many more..
- Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology (IIAEIT) established in 2001 was started with the aim of providing stduents with quality education in this domain.
- B Tech in Aerospace Engineering is the flagship course of this institute and training for Associate Membership examinations is also provided by professional bodies. Within a span of 11 years, this institute has developed into a leading training Institute with excellent infrastructure. Since its inception, IIAEIT strives to provide its students with nothing but the best.
- IIAEIT is a host institute for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for B Tech Aerospace Engineering delivered through regular classroom only.
- Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization (AERO), a constituent body of Shastri Group of Institutes, is a Partner Institute of IGNOU for B Tech program.