The Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust University (HIHT University) is one of those rare institutions that is serving the humanity and also providing the students with excellent education.
The University has dedicated & outstanding faculty for imparting quality education at undergraduate and post graduate level. Presently, it is offering following courses:
· Sewa Project: This project is on a role to expand the medical services to the poor of poorest. Free treatment is there which includes consumables and disposables, surgery, investigations, medicines and food.
· The Smile Train: The project is providing all the facilities to get engaged in all the plastic surgeries about the children that are with cleft lips and palates.
There are various facilities and they are as follows:
It is necessary for a University to organize for the various orientation programmes.
· Workshops are being held.
Mentorship & Counseling:
The mentorship programmes are being conducted so that the students can build up a healthy and strong relation with their teachers. These counseling helps a lot.
To curb the social evil the University has come up with many anti-ragging measures.
· The Anti-Ragging Committee, Mentoring Cell and the Anti Ragging Squad are there so that the students do not have to face any kind of ragging.
· A practical joke which violates the moral dignity of a student is strictly prohibited.
Sports are very important for the overall development of a student.
· Annual sports have been organized both for the students and the staffs.
· There are playgrounds and field for palying basketball, cricket, badminton, volleyball and football.
· Inter and intra competitions are very often organized for the students.
Hostels in a University are a must for those students who do not reside in the vicinity of the University.
· Separate hostels are there, that too with sufficient rooms for both undergraduate boys and girls.
· The provision for studio apartments are accessible for the postgraduate students
There is also a good mess facility for all the students.
· Separate mess has been kept both for the boys and the girls.
· There are coffee shops that run for 24 hours.
The students are provided with a concession (50%) on investigation. The staffs are also given free medical examination and a 50% concession for the dependent persons.
Achievements and accreditations are needed for a University to feel inspired and thus to prosper.
Adm. Fee (One Time)
1st Professional(12 months)
2nd Professional(18 months)
Final Professional (Part I)(12 months)
Final Professional (Part II)(12 months)
Total Fee Rs.
The list of the awards is as follows:
Fees: 6000 - 8000