- Leading Management Institute in Bangalore
- Centrally Located Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Laptops for Students
- Strong Partnership with Industry
- Excellent Placement Record
- Several Value Added Courses
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Fee Waiver and Scholarships for deserving students.
M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management offers 100% placement assistance to its students and enhances their personal and intellectual growth.
Pre-Placement initiatives includes:
- Resume Writing
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- ACT TV
- Indegene Life System Pvt. Ltd
- India Infoline Ltd
- AMBA Research
- Indusind Bank
- American Express
- ING Vysya Bank
- Antal International Ltd
- ITC Ltd
- ANZ Bank
- ITC Retail
- Apollo Munich
- JK Cement
- Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd
- Jubilant Retail
Rankings & Awards
- The Dalal Street publication rated the Institute among the Top 100 Business Schools of the country.
- The Business India Magazine rated the Institute as A+.
- The Outlook Magazine in its B-School Survey 2013 has placed the Institute among the Top 75 Business Schools in India.
- MSRIM was ranked 61 among All the B-Schools in India and 39th among all the Private B-Schools in India.
- Hostel facilities (separate for boys and girls) are available for students of all the courses of the M.S. Ramaiah group and these are administered and managed centrally
- Hostels are clean and safe
- Private hostels and PG accommodation are also available around the campus if required.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Upgraded technology
- Well-equipped computer lab
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management was established in the year 1995 by the Gokula Education Foundation, duly approved and recognized by All India for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Also known as the Post Graduate Center for Management Studies and Research, the Institute has been training student from all parts of the country in various disciplines of management.
- The Institutes programs are specifically designed to prepare future managers to face with ease, complex corporate issues and challenges in a multi-disciplinary work-environment.
- The Institute through its spacious classrooms, ICT resources and WI-FI technology, Library, e-library, CBT, E-Learning resources and collaborations for specialized learning such as e-learning of ICICI, Knowledge Management certification of Deloitte, vaule added courses and academic programs of our Institute have enables better overall development of our students as well as their placement in premier companies.
- The efforts of the Institute have enabled students who are the future managers to face with ease complex issues and challenges in a multidisciplinary work environment.
- The Institute functions under the inspiring leadership and able guidance of its Chairman Dr. M.R. Jayaram, Directors Dr. M.R. Pattabhiram and Shri M.R. Anandaram.
The institute has professional and academic tie up with:
- All India Management association (AIMA)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI)
- Bangalore Management Association (BMA)
- National Institute of Personal Management (NIPM)
- National HRD Net work (NHRD)
- Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD)
- Insurance Institute of India (III)
- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
- Institutional Member of IIM B
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50%
- Valid score in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA
- Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
- The Institute has following cutoffs for eligibility:
- MAT 500 composite score
- CAT 50 percentile
- XAT / ATMA 60 percentile
- CMAT 50 percentile