- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Granted statutory status under the act of Parliament of India in 2006
- Premier Institute of Design, Management and Technology in India
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Rich Resource Centre with wide collection of print and non print material
- Placement assistance
- NIFT Placement Cell facilitates on campus placements for graduation students of NIFT to enable them to start their careers in challenging positions
- Leading national and international apparel companies vie with each other to recruit NIFT professionals
Top Recruiting Companies
- S.Kumar's Titan
- Mundra Garments and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
National Institute of Fashion Technology ranking as per Outlook Survey ranking
1. NIFT, Delhi
2. NIFT, Mumbai
3. NIFT, Hyderabad
4. NIFT, Kolkata
5. NIFT, Chennai
6. NIFT, Bangalore
7. NIFT, Gandhinagar
- NIFT does not have campus hostel facilities at New Delhi, but sufficient residential accommodation has been organized for girls in close proximity of the Institute
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully equipped lecture rooms
- Design studios
- Resourse centre
- Activity centres
- Techno labs
- Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Gupta Dean (Academics)
- Prof. (Dr.) S.K. Bala Siddhartha Head (Academic Affairs)
- Prof. (Dr.) Vandana Bhandari Head (International Linkages)
- Prof. Prabir Jana Head (Industry)
- Prof. Suhail Anwar Head (Faculty Orientation, Training & Development)
- Prof. V. Sivalingam Chairperson (Dept. of F&T)
- Prof. (Dr.) A.K. Khare Chairperson (Dept. of F. Tech)
- Prof. Sibbichan K. Mathew Chairperson (Dept. of FMS)
- Prof. Shalini Sud Head (PG Design)
- Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Associate Professor Chairperson (Dept. of F&A)
- Mr. E. Sivasakthi Associate Professor and Chairperson (Dept. of F&A)
- Ms. Rupa Agarwal Associate Professor and Chairperson (Dept. of FC)
- Mr. Matthews Abraham Associate Professor and Chairperson (FP) and many more.....
- National Institute of Fashion Technology was established in 1986, under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Govt of India in Technical Collaboration with FIT New York.
- Previously set up as the Institute of Design, Management and Technology, the Institute today is one of the most prestigious Institutes of the Nation.
- Over the years, it has developed the skills of many professionals for leadership positions in fashion industry.
- NIFT has been granted constitutional status under the act of Parliament of India, empowering the institute to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
- The institute offers an excellent fashion education, research and training.
- The institute prepares its students for the competitive fashion world by putting emphasis on development of knowledge and problem solving skills of the students.
- NIFT, Mumbai
- NIFT, Hyderabad
- NIFT, Kolkata
- NIFT, Chennai
- NIFT, Bangalore
- NIFT, Gandhinagar