Lloyd Law College (LLC) maintains the establishment in the year 2003 under the origins of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS), and since then, has contributed till its maximum limit within the Legal stream. The college stands permanently connected with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, and it is approved and verified by Bar Council of India. The college provides competitive environments and researched educational courses along with on-campus facilities and objectives abided by the legalized arena. The college offers LLB & BA LLB courses based on the time limit and offer competitive tools and real time exposure for a better experience.
- Lloyd Law College has a dynamic and separate placement cell which offers placement assistance to the students
- The college has initiated a Career Guidance Scheme which helps students to get interned or trained as per the requirement of employability
The cell organizes-
- Internship Programmes
- Practical training to expose the students to different aspects of legal work
- Guest lectures
- Training sessions
- Workshops for the students
Top Recruiting Companies
- American Exp. Ltd.
- International Trade ICICI Bank Pvt. Ltd.
- IBN 7 Network
- SMS & Associates Delhi
- Vishal Retail Ltd.
- Standard Charted Bank
- Nokia Siemens Network
And many more...
Rankings & Awards
- All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice for the Excellence Education in Law - 2012
- Winner "Best Memorial Award" in 9th All Delhi/NCR Moot Court Competition
- Lloyd Law College offers separate Hostel facilities for both boys and girls in the most safest, planned, populated and proximate to the college
- Lodging 2 bed room / 3 bed room, AC / Non-AC
- Food Hygienic and only vegetarian
- Conveyance, Hostel to college (to-fro) owned and separate buses
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Hall
- Moot Court Room
- Well Stocked library
- Computer Centre
- Medical aid
- Outdoor and Indoor game playing area
- Dr. Purabi Chakarvarty - Associate Prof.
- Mr. Dharmender Patial - Assistant Prof.
- Ms. Shivani Thakur - Assistant Prof.
- Ms. Sarika Bakshi - Assistant Prof.
- Ms. Richa Chaudhary - Assistant Prof.
- Ms. Reema Bali - Assistant Prof.
- Mr. Anil Thakur - Assistant Prof.
- Mr. Jitender Singh - Assistant Prof.
- Mr. Sadaf Khan - Assistant Prof.
- Mr. Amit Srivastava - Assistant Prof.
- Ms. Preeti Giri - Assistant Prof.
And many more.....
- Lloyd Law College is established in the year 2003
- College is under the genesis of Satilila Charitable Society (SCS)
- Lloyd Law College works towards the growth, development and formation of such a generation of students who possess the intellectual genius, moral consciousness and social responsibility to ensure the Rule of Law
- Mission is to evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and to achieve excellence
- To promote advanced studies and research in all branches of law
College arranges various academic visits-
- The Supreme Court of India- Annually in the month of April/May
- High Court of Delhi - Annually in the month of April
- The Parliament of India- Annually between February to September (as per the permission of the same)
- Tribunal Visits - Annually in the month of April
- Lok-Adalat - Annually in the month of August & September
- Legal Aid/Literacy Training Program- Annually in the month of October
- District Jail & Central Prison (Tihar Jail)- Annually in the month of March
- Police Station - Annually in the month of Feb & Nov
- International Academic Conference and Seminar