Engineering Staff College of India?(ESCI) got invested in the year 1981 as an independent constituent of The Institution of Engineers (India), and aims to approach the untouched sectors of engineering and management within this criterion. ESCI offers selective advisory services to various governmental agencies and industries, and possesses AICTE approval and an ISO 9001:2008 certification for an authorized academic proposal. The college handles various staff-oriented and objective departments and trains the engineers and managers in those, such as Civil & Transportation, Corporate Relations, Academic Development, Consultancy, Design and Prototyping, IT, Management and much more.
- Offers 100% placement assistance
- The institute is linked with top Notch companies like Tata Projects, Tata Power, Ramky Infrastructure, L&T Metro Rail, Aiswarya Telecom (to name a few)
Top Recruiting Companies
Top recruiters include:
- Tata Projects
- Tata Power
- Ramky Infrastructure
- L&T Metro Rail
- indus towers
- Suryachakra group
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Rated A+ by Business Management Chronicle (Jan 2012)
- Rated as Top 10 institutions in South India for its academics and infrastructure
- ESCI houses 5 executive hostel blocks namely Block A, Block B, Block C, Block D and Silver Jubilee Block with twin or single sharing air-conditioned accommodation.
- All hostel blocks are equipped with solar heaters and are Wi-Fi enabled combined, they can accommodate over 150 participants.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully Air-conditioned campus
- Most experienced faculty drawn across India and preferably from industry which has abundant requirements
- Modern teaching gadgets to assist industry oriented courses
- Cutting edge courses, and courses tailor made to meet the contemporary skill gaps of the industry
- Dr. U Chandrasekhar
- C L N Sastry
- S K Verma
- J N Karamchetti
- R V Chalapathi
- A Chandra Mohana Rao
and many more...
- Established in the year 1981, Engineering Staff College of India (ESCI) is an autonomous segment of The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Is the country's premier professional organization, imparting continuing education for engineers and managers in the Engineering profession
- Has completed three decades in service to the nation and provides consultancy services to the industry and government
- To be a world-class business school, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building.
- To develop outstanding managerial talent capable of providing enlightened and effective leadership
- To further the advancement of knowledge in the field of management by undertaking relevant research programmes
- To collaborate with counterpart institutions, industry and government in the development and application of new knowledge for the benefit of society.