ABS, Amity Business School, Noida, is a part of Amity University and was founded by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation in the year 1999.The pioneer education group has around 18 years’ experience in fostering minds.
The 60 acres Amity University Campus provide world class facilities ranging from Amphitheatre classrooms, Syndicate rooms, Residential facilities, sports, food, library resources & technology to produce an ambience that provides an opportunity for holistic learning to its students.
Some key features about Amity Business School is mentioned below :
- Amity University is a non-profit University & its MBA degree is acknowledged by UGC.
- It is a Bonafide University which does not necessitate AICTE approval.
- The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "A" Grade.
- A choice of over 300 credit courses that facilitates cross-functional learning
- The institute provides excellent facilities to its students whether it is infrastructure, sports, food or technology.
- The campus facilities include amphitheatre classrooms, residential accommodations, facilities for indoor & outdoor games, fitness centre, Central Library which consists of a robust collection of over 1,25,000 books & world class computing & research facilities to cater to a holistic learning environment.
- ABS’s Alumni have created, joined & transformed a wide range of organisations in diverse fields. Few of the distinguished ones include:
- Piyush Jain, COO-IBN7
- Ashim Das Mathur, Head of Marketing, Dolby Laboratories, India
- Manu Sharma, VP, HSBC
- Rupin Pahwa, Associate Account Strategist, Google, India
- Ankit Sabharwal, Information Security Manager, India, Nokia Corporation
ABS offers the opportunity to its students to arise as worldwide professionals by doing 7 weeks of Study Abroad Programme at Amity campuses of London, Singapore, Dubai or Mauritius.
Further, ABS has international collaborations with several institutions including:
- Carleton University, Canada
- California State University, San Bernardino
- College Of Business, Delaware State University
- Nottingham University, UK
- National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- NYU Poly
- ISS International Business School, Germany
ABS offers well-furnished and equipped hostel facilities for boys and girls within the University campus. The air-conditioned residential suites consisting of 4 single rooms along with an attached bathroom and sitting lounge, are equipped with sofa, cable TV and refrigerator. Apart from this, normal non-A/C hostel rooms are also available.
There are various amphitheater style spacious lecture halls that facilitate the perfect environment to attain group skills through sessions like group discussions, brain-storming sessions & role-plays etc. Furthermore, the college has air-conditioned Auditoriums with a seating capacity of over 3,500.
The university has a vast CentralLibrary. It is an invaluable asset for the students, faculties as well researchers. It has a robust collection of over
- 1.25 lakh books
- 17,000 online journals
- 40 national and internationally referred journals and magazines
- Other resources include thesis, student’s project reports, CDs & videos
Amity has a Medical Clinic within the campus with 24*7 resident doctors on duty. Further, the university has link-ups with the Apollo Group of hospitals & Kailash Hospital for handling any emergencies.
The institute’s sports complex spread over 15 acres, provides ample facilities for indoor as well outdoor games including facilities for recreational activities.
- 20 lane shooting range
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Basket Ball courts
- Horse riding academy
- Tennis courts
- Badminton courts
- Volleyball courts
- Football ground
- Cricket ground
Awards for the deserving candidates :
ABS has the following awards to appreciate those who deserve to be applauded:
- Global HR Excellence Awards
- Amity Global Excellence Awards
- Global Corporate Excellence Awards
- Amity Media Excellence Awards
- Corporate Role Model And Lifetime Achievement Award
Scholarship for the Post Graduate Programs
For PGDM / PGDIB prog.
Six students can be considered at the end of the first year for merit cum need based scholarship, based on their merit if their family income is less than Rs 75,000/- per annum, as per the following rates:
- 50% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
- 45% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
- 40% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
- 35% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
- 30% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
- 25% of the first year fee will be adjusted against the second year fee.
Scholarship for Graduate Programs
For BBA/ 4Y PGDIB/BSc I
- 70% Tuition Fee Scholarship
Eligibility- Students securing 90% and above in CBSE or ICSE Board of class XII
- 50% Tuition Fee Scholarship
Eligibility-Students securing 85% and above in CBSE or ICSE Board of class XII
- Applicants will be judged by the scholarship committee and decisions will be made accordingly.
- Comp Labs