City College, Bangalore, functions under the guided supervision of Ramakrishna Education Trust, and was conceptualized in 1999 as a serving institution who achieves satisfaction and motivation by offering to impart best quality education to all the categories of the society. It enjoys remarkable conglomeration with Bangalore University, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the PUC Board, and identified and certified by Government of Karnataka and Karnataka Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council respectively. The courses are accredited by NAAC, and the categories include Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Biotechnology, Finance and Accounting, Journalism, Pol. Science and Fashion.
Has a separate Placement Cell that works as follows:
- Arranges regular seminars, workshops
- Offers excellent placement assistance
- Providing a strong foundation through Aptitude Training, Personality Development Classes, Technical Training Sessions
Top Recruiting Companies
- Global Edge
- Birla Soft
- Tech Mahindra
and many more....
- Clean and hygienic environment
- Tasty Meals
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Modern Classrooms & Computer labs
- Wi-Fi internet
- Well stocked library
- Fully secured campus with ERP monitoring services for parents.
- Mrs. Beena Mohan - M.Sc Mathematics - Associate Professor
- Mrs. Lalitha - B.S, M.Com,M.B.A(P.H.D)
- Mr. N.Madhusudan - MCA - Associate Professor
- Ms. K.R.Vishwa Jhananie - MCA,M.Phill - Associate Professor
- Mrs. Suchita S - MCA,M.Tech(IT) - Associate Professor
and many more..
- Established in order to impart quality education to the society
- Was founded by Jayanagar Education Society known as JES which was established in the year 1966
- Has the vision to develop standard educational institutions to deliver quality education in an excellent academic environment
- The Institute came into force when not many had visualized that education would assume so important a place in society, in the years to come, as one finds today
- Is fully devoted to the cause of education in management, engineering and allied areas, which speaks of its commitment to education
City Engineering College