Indian Academy Group of Institutions are managed under the umbrella of Indian Academy Education Trust. Within a short span of time, Indian Academy Group of Institutions has made an incredible mark in the map of higher education and these are regarded as the outstanding academic institutions. Majority of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Indian Academy Group of Institutions are affiliated to Bangalore University, which is one of the oldest, largest and prestigious universities of India. With over 4 lakh students, 430 affiliated colleges and 70 postgraduate centers
- Motto of the college is “We work to become, not to acquire"
- The Vision of Indian Academy Education Trust is to establish educational institution that would offer dominant, career oriented comprehensive education combined with humanistic, scientific and social learning
- The mission of the Indian Academy Group of Institutions is to provide cutting edge career oriented academic programs in a supportive and stimulating environment for the intellectual and ethical growth of a diverse student community
- Indian Academy Group of Institutions strives to prepare graduates who manifest critical and creative thinking, effective communication skills, informed value judgments and a strong educational foundation
- Indian Academy Group of Institutions have established many courses during the last 10 years. New courses are added every academic year as per the demand from student community as well as from the industry segment
- Sports - Students are encouraged to participate in games and sports
- Field Trips-Field trips and Industrial visits, are undertaken on a regular basis providing students with opportunities to interact with distinguished academic/technical members in their respective fields of specialization
- Student Clubs-These three Management, science, and an IT club have been established.
- CET Coaching -Indian Academy Pre-university College offers special coaching to its II PUC students to prepare them for Common Entrance Test (CET) of Karnataka
- NSS-National Service Scheme (NSS) aims at arousing social consciousness of the youth with an overall objective of personality development of the students through community service
Festivals- Annual cultural competitions provide an ideal forum for students to showcase their creative talents in fine arts, dramatics, music and dance. Talent, once spotted is properly nurtured and enough opportunities are provided to compete at higher levels.
Award- Indian Academy has been awarded a certificate of Quality by an International Quality Management Authority called International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2008). This Certificate is awarded by TUV Rheinland Cert GmbH
Scholarships- Academic performance of students in monthly tests, term exams and Semester examinations are constantly monitored and meritorious students (top three ranks) from each course are recognized and encouraged through merit scholarships / prizes.
- Comp Labs