- AICTE approved
- AIU recognized equivalence to MBA
- NBA re-accreditation in process
- Industry aligned curriculum and exposure
- Outstanding research driven & Industry focused faculties
- Collaboration with International Universities
- Consistent Placement Records & Strong Corporate Linkages
- National and International study tours
- Seperate Placement cell
- Good Past Placement record
Top Recruiting Companies
The top recruiting companies which visit the institute regularly each year for hiring and placements are as follows:
- Accenture Services
- Videsh Ltd
- Orayan Logistics
- Bausch Lomb Eyecare (I) Pvt. Ltd
- PDS International Pvt Ltd
- Bell Ceramics
- Prognosys e Services
- Berger Paints
- ICICI Bank
- Incisive Media
- Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd
- Capital IQ India
- Infoline Ltd
- Citi Wealth
- Safexpress Pvt. Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Select Citywalk
- Colgate- Pamolive (I) Ltd
- ING Vysya Bank
- Share Khan
- Infotech India Pvt Ltd
- DCM Data Systems
- Kapalin Biosciences
- Tata AIG
- Deloitte Consulting
- Tata Voltas
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Kuehne Nagel
- The Corner Office
- UB Group
- Ernst & Young
- Cellular Unicon
- Investment Solutions
- Everest Industries
- MBPL Housing
- Union Bank of India
- Export Promotion
- Council for Handicrafts
- MG Polyblends
- VFN Financial
- Federal Bank
- MGH Logistics
- Vishal Mega Mart
- Fullerton Securities & Wealth Advisors Ltd
- Mirus Solutions
- World Windows Group
- Future Group
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
FIIB's growth is measured in leaps and bounds, with recognition from prestigious fora.
- Ranked 32nd among private B-Schools in India- CSR GHRDC 2014
- Ranked 4th in North India Private B-Schools- CSR GHRDC 2014
- A2 in North Region- Business Standard
- Ranked 66th overall in All-India Top B-Schools-Business Today 2014
- Ranked 37th in All-India in an Experiential Survey Conducted by Business Today 2014 among FIIB Alumni
- Ranked 44th in 'Future Orientation'; and 55th in 'Placement Performance' -Business Today 2014
- Ranked 38th in All-India - Careers 360.
- Best Management Institute for Industry interface in India - ASSOCHAM
- Best Management Institute for Entrepreneurship Development in North India- ASSOCHAM
- Business School With Best Academic Inputs In Finance:- Dewang Mehta Award
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classroom-Air-conditioned classrooms, reading and syndicate rooms equipped with modern multi-media and audio/video systems to facilitate effective learning.
- Auditorium- State-of-the-art auditorium, multiple conference and seminar halls with ultra-modern technologies including a video-conferencing set-up.
- Knowledge Resource Centre- Fully computerized, bar-coded and air-conditioned library housing over 15,000 books, 195 periodicals, 750 a/v and multimedia formats, major online research and informational databases.
- Electronic Resource Centre- A state-of-the-art lab housing over 180 terminals and 200 laptops; The campus is Wi-Fi enabled with appropriate security mechanisms and round the clock access to the Internet.
- Amphitheater - A world-class amphitheater with comfortable seating arrangement is exclusively dedicated for all student activities.
- Popularly known as the Star Lounge, this is the favorite haunt of students. With their laptops and cuppa they soak in the vibrant colors of the ambience. It offers various indoor sports options.
- Courtyard - Listen to the waterfall, enjoy the greenery; the FIIB courtyard is the soul of the campus. Centrally located it offers a serene, quite ambience perfect for those reflective, pensive moments.
- Cafeteria- For all things gastronomical, the cafeteria serves sumptuous meals & beverages all day. Appropriately named caf refresh, this is where students unwind after a hard days work.
|Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha ||Director |
|Dr. Deepankar Chakrabarti ||Dean |
|Prof. Abhijit Roy ||Professor |
|Prof. Jones Mathew ||Professor |
|Prof. Ferojuddin M. A. Khan ||Professor |
|Dr. Sharad Chaturvedi ||Associate Professor |
|Dr. Asheesh Pandey ||Associate Professor |
|Dr. Nimit Gupta ||Associate Professor |
|Prof. Monica Mor ||Assistant Professor |
|Prof. Neha Suri ||Assistant Professor |
|Prof. Partha Pratim Saikia ||Assistant Professor |
|Prof. Vijayeta James Lall ||Assistant Professor |
|Prof. Vidya M Iyer ||Assistant Professor |
|Prof. Monica Bhardwaj ||Assistant Professor |
|Ms. Shruti Chandra ||Research Assistant |
|Ms. Deepika Tuli ||Trainer |
- Since its inception in 1995, Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)has worked towards rediscovering and reinventing MBA Education through developing an industry relevant and global curriculum delivered by erudite faculty.
- Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) is an exciting place to study and grow.
- It is a place where thinkers become leaders.
- In a short span of 19 years, FIIB has carved a niche in the corporate & academic circles for its innovative approach to MBA education and is ranked high among the top management institutions in India.
- A highly collaborative culture, combined with a small student body creates a vigorous intellectual environment and compelling learning experience.
- Through its commitment to excellence in Management education, FIIB has been able to touch lives of close to 1700 students and helped them realize their dreams of becoming Leaders and Managers
- FIIB's campus, located in prime South Delhi, is an aesthetically designed, modern building that provides a youthful and stimulating learning environment.
The institute has linkages and tie ups with institutions across the globe. Some of them are as follows:
- University of Arkansas
- University of Tampere International Centre for Promotion of Enterprises INPAQT
Accreditions and Linkages
National National Board of Accreditation AICTE has accredited FIIB Two-year Full-Time PGDM Programme.
- Member of Association of Management and development Institutes of South Asia (AMDISA)
- Member of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Member of Delhi Management Association (DMA) and Federation of Indian Exporters (FIEO)
- Permanent Institutional Member of National HRD Network, Delhi
- Member of the Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) Member of Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
- Member of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Member of ISTE and PHDCC.
International Fortune Institute Of International Business has tie-up and collaboration with :
- Sam M Waltan College of Business,U.S.A for students exchange, faculty exchange, research & consultancy.