- NAAC Re-accredited with 'A' Grade
- Affiliated to University of Mumbai
- Imparting quality education since decades
- Pioneer in the field of education
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Active alumni association
- Decent placement record
- Great academic result
- Scholarship provided to meritorious students
- Anti-Ragging Institute
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Computer Labs :
- The Institute has three Computer facilities. The labs have PCs LAN connected to University WAN.
- Several commercial software are available for study and use. Wideband internet connectivity is available.
- Campus has Wi-fi
Pollution Control Laboratory
- A separate building houses the Paint Workshop.
- Paint Workshop is equipped with various tools andinstruments required for paint application technology.
- The workshop takes up analysis, quality control and training consultancies with paint manufacturing as well as paint application companies.
- Environment Pollution Control Technology laboratory has been set up by the Institute to cater to the needs of environmental courses.
- The laboratory is equipped with various instruments for conducting practicals/training programmes/workshops etc.
- Established in 1984
- It was founded by the University of Mumbai through joint efforts of Padmabhushan Shri Abasaheb Garware and Prof. Ram Josh
- Institute of the University, Garware Institute of Career education and Development is governed by an Advisory Committee headed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- The Advisory Committee takes all policy decisions relating to the Institute. The Advisory committee consists of three representatives of the University, three representatives of the Garware Foundation and eminent persons from industry and education. Director is member and Ex-officio secretary of the Advisory Committee.
- Mission is to bring about greater linkage between general education and work oriented education and to enable students to apply their knowledge of theory, techniques and practice for their personal and organizational goals
- GICED has 34 Undergraduate and Postgraduate innovative educational programmes which impart practical oriented education meeting the dynamic requirements of the industry.
List of Colleges with whom GICED has collaborated :
- Mulund College of Commerce
- Lilavati Hospital
- Atharva College
- Rajasthan Seva Sangha
- Chango Kana Thakur College
- Regal College
- Digital Academy
- Indian Institute of Jwellery
- Planet E