- Old member of International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM), USA
- National presence with 44 branches in different cities
- Offers a comprehensive range of AICTE recognized diploma courses
- Equipped with its own Centre for Advanced Management Studies, Mumbai and Centre for Research in Materials Management (CRIMM), Kolkata
- Hostel accomodation is available to both men and women
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
IIMM provides the students and its faculty an ideal place for pursuing advanced studies. The Institute is equipped with all the required facilities that are essential in providing quality education. It includes:
- InfoTech Centre
- Conference Room
- Education Centre
- State of the art Auditorium
- Centre for Advanced Studies
- Advanced Research Centre
- Well maintained library
- Board Room
- Guest House
- Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) is the National Apex Body representing a wide spectrum of professionals engaged in various facets of Materials Management, responsible for planning, sourcing, logistics and supply chain management.
- Mumbai Branch is the largest Branch of IIMM amongst its 45 Branches and 19 Chapters in the country, with a membership more than 2000 Individual Members and around 100 Corporate Members, Large and Small.
- Mumbai Branch is the largest branch in terms of students enrolment too with more than 300 students in their rolls at any point of time, in different semesters.
- As a Metro Branch, has the largest area of Office space of around 2500 S.Ft, with air conditioned class rooms, Library and Office space.
- Can accommodate around 100 in class room seating arrangement.
- Has a Library of more than 1000 current editions management books, with a seating arrangement for Library Study.
- Largest composition of Branch Executive Committee of 4 Office Bearers in Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Hon. Secretary, Hon.Treasurer and 6 Executive Committee Members, all elected on bi-annual basis.
- Has the largest representation of 5 National Councillors on the basis of its membership base.
- Good Administrative Set-up, with Director each, for Administration, In-house Programmes, Education and Membership, supported by Office Staff headed by a Sr. Administrative Officer and subordinate staff.
Objectives & Mission
- To secure a wider recognition and promote the importance of efficient Materials Management in commercial and industrial undertakings.
- To safeguard and elevate the professional status of individuals engaged in the Materials Management faculty.
- To constantly impart advanced professional knowledge and thus improve the skill of the person engaged in the Materials Management function.
- To propagate and promote among the members strict adherence to IIMM Code of Conduct and Ethics
Approvals & Recognitions
On the Recommendations of the Board Of Assessment for Educational Qualifications,the Government of India has decided to recognise the Graduate Diploma in Materials Management awarded by the "India Association of Materials Management",for the purpose of recruitment to superior posts and services under the Central Government.