- Ranked Amongst Asia's 100 Best Private Education Institutes, process advised and evaluated by KPMG for WCRC
- BIBS and NSE launch PGPFM and MBA
- Consistently delivering the Best MBA Placements in Kolkata
- Highest Salary Package 13.6 Lacs
- 100% Guaranteed Placements
- Personality Development Program on offer
- Strong Industry Academic Advisory Council
BIBS has a dedicated Placement Cell which prepares the students for the placement process as well as provides placement assistance. Some statistics of the Placements recently are as follows:
- Highest Salary offered in 2014: INR 13.60 Lakhs p.a.
- Highest Salary in 2013: INR 6.50 Lakhs p.a.
- Highest Salary offered in 2012: INR 6.00 Lakhs p.a.
- 76% of the Recruiting companies have revisited in 2014 to hire again
- Summer Internship Placement for 2013-15 Batch at PepsiCo, Coca Cola, Dabur, HCL, Parle, R.K Swammy BBDO, Harley Davidson, JWT and many more.
The cell works on 3 dimensional network:
Local, National & International
Top Recruiting Companies
- Dabur India Ltd.
- CARE Ratings
- Future Group
- Hindustan Unilever
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Johnson and Johnson
- LIC of India
- Mahindra Finance
- Standard Chartered
- Business Standard
- Total Oils
- United Breweries
- Wills Lifestyle
- AG Herbs, Singapore
- Thomas Cook
- The Times of India
- Glaxo SmithKline
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Oil Corporation
- IndusInd Bank
- Keventer Agro
- Maruti Suzuki
- Asian Paints
- Ambuja Cements
- Reliance Retail
- SREI BNP Paribas
- TATA Steel
- Times Job
- Yes Bank
- Aditya Birla Money
- India Bulls Real Estate
Accommodation facility is available for the outstation students near the campus.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the Art, Well Equipped and Air-conditioned classrooms with DLP Multimedia Projectors
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Electronic databases permitting speedy retrieval of current information
- Institutional member of IIM Ahmadabad's NICMAN Library
- Online Learning Management System (OLMS) offers a computer based learning programme to complement classroom pedagogy. This gives the student to learn at their own pace through various online resources.
- Library equipped with a wide range of both printed and electronic sources with an increasing emphasis being placed upon electronic delivery of information to the users.
- International Exposure from Faculty from International Business Schools
- Industry specific Mentoring
- Case based experiential learning
- Pre-Placement Training
- Prof. Deepak Bhattacharyya MA (Psychology) PGDHRM, Core Areas Organizational Strategy & Design, HRM and Change Management
- Dr. Anindya Dutta - Ph.D., MBA University of Burdwan, Core Area Marketing Management, Consumer Behaviour, Advertisement and Sales Promotion
- Dr. Vishal Talwar MBA, Ph.D (Manchester Business School) - Core Areas Management Economics and Strategy
- Prof. Vikash Madhogaria Alumnus IIM Ahmedabad, Core Areas Finance, Investment Startegy
- Mr. Jayanta Ghosh - Alumnus-IIM Bangalore, Core Areas - Marketing
- Prof. Joyita Chatterjee-M.A (English), Core Areas Business Communication, Soft Skills Training and Mentoring
- Prof. Kankana Choudhury - MBA (Marketing), Core Areas Marketing Management, Principles of Management, Business Communications & Soft Skills
- Mr. Nandkishore Sadani-Alumnus IIM Kozhikode, Core Areas - Entrepreneurship
- Prof. Ayan Ghosh PGDM XIM (Bhubaneswar), Core Areas Finance, Economics and Operations Management
- Prof. Abir Ghosh PGDBA, NET, PGDBL, CAIIB, Core Areas Organizational Strategy and Design, HRM, Change Management
- Prof. Jaya Roychowdhury - M.A (Eng), Diploma in Environmental Science, Core Areas Business Communications, Soft Skills Training and Mentoring.
- Mr. Subhashish Dasgupta-Alumnus IIM Kolkata, Core Area - Marketing
- Prof. Indrajit Adhikari MA Economics, pursuing Ph.D, Core Areas Micro and Macro Economics, Behavioral Economics & Communication Strategy
- Ms. Sulakshana Sinha- M.Sc (Mathematics), ORSI, MCA, Core Areas Quantitative Techniques, Operations Research, Operations Management
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies aims to provide quality business education to satiate the need of a rapidly evolving national and regional economy
- It aims at creating managers who could be instrumental in the growth of their respective organizations right from day one
- Built on a strong bulwark of academic corporate interface, it aims at creating young leaders with an understanding of evolving economies, and who can handle local changes from a global perspective
- The institute runs an entrepreneurship program, which is a flagship program, is intended to build a workforce that is self reliant and capable of creating opportunities for the society at large
- Offers students the best of facilities in terms of new age technologies and academic resources
The institute has academic tie-ups with the following institutions:
- IIM Ahmedabad National Information Center of Management
- Oracle Academy
- Utopia Advisors
- Global Cancer Trust
- Thomas Assessments
- Reliance Money
- Calcutta Social Project
- Orange Tree Global
- Himalayan Footprints
- Thomas Assessments : An associate of Thomas International ,is the worldwide leader in Human Resource Assessments which serves many. Fortune 500 companies has designed and also imparts special training modules on Human Resource Management for students of BIBS.
- Oracle Academy: Classes conducted on ERP for the students of BIBS. ERP in today's world is of utmost importance to management.
- Corporate Session: Regular session with industry experts who educate them and share their learning with our students.
- MGIS: An interactive and learning session for the students where experts from their respective fields share their view on the given topics.
- Mentorship Programme: Students are assigned to Mentors from the industry, which provides exposure to work practices and prepare them better for placements.