- AICTE approved
- ISO 9001:2000 & 14001 Organization
- Established by the Govt. of India
- State-of-Art Infrastructure
- Upgrowing placement record
- Qualified faculty
The institute has a separate Placement Cell which organizes Group Discussions, Tests and Interviews.
Placement Status as on 10-06-2013 for the Year 2012 - 13 Sl No.Name Of The CourseTotal No. Of Students (Non - Sponsored)No. Of Students Placed% age of Student Placed
|01. ||PGDC 2012 - 13 (17 th Batch) ||65 ||15 ||23.08 |
|02. ||B. Tech (PWE) 2009-13 (8th Batch) ||63 ||36 ||57.14 |
|03. ||PDC 2012 - 13 (12 th Batch) ||65 ||38 ||58.46 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tata Power
- Essar Power
- Adani Power
- Visa Power
- Reliance Energy and may more....
The institute provides well furnished hostel facilities at reasonable rates to the students. Following are the charges for different wings:
|Type of Accommodation ||Charges |
|Type 'A' Wing ||INR 10 per day/ per bed and Max. INR 2000 per month/ per bed |
|Type 'B' Wing ||INR 90 per day/ per bed and Max. INR 1800 per month/ per bed |
|Type 'C' Wing ||INR 60 per day/ per bed and Max. INR 1250 per month/ per bed |
|Executive Hostel ||INR 200 per day/ per bed |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well equipped Class rooms with LCD projection system and OHP
- Workshop and Labs
- Open Learning Centre
- Conference Hall
- Recreation Hall
- Mr. S. K. Bose(Director, Head of Institute)
- Mr. S.K. Srivastava(Dy. Director (Tech.))
- Mr. Dipak Pandit(Dy. Director (Tech.))
- Mr. C. Bhattacharya(Dy. Director (Tech.))
- Mrs. A. Indira(Asstt. Director(Tech.))
- National Power Training Institute (ER) is one of the nine regional institutes of NPTI headquartered at Faridabad.
- The institute has been set up by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Power to perform as the National Apex Body for Human Resources Development of Indian Power Sector.
- NPTIs institutes are fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art-training infrastructure
- It has expert faculty with long years of professional and teaching experience with adequate research and development exposure.