- Approved by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India
- Affiliated to Mewar University
- ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certification
- 100% placement records
- No 1 Institute in Retail Management by CSR magazine
- Scholarship offered to the meritorious students
- State of the art infrastructure
- Spread over an area of 10 acres
- Footwear Design and Development Institute has a separate placement cell
- The Placement cell co-ordinates placement activities and operates as a primary interface between the corporate world and the institute.
- So far FDDI has been able to achieve 100% Placement record.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Landmark Group
- Da Milano
- Bata India
- Calvin Klein
- Tata International
- Jack and Jones
- Wills Lifestyle
- Lexus Exports Pvt Ltd
- Orion Conmerx
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- FDDI has been awarded ISO 9001 in 1995 by BVQI, ISO 14001 in 1999 and ISO 17025 for laboratories in the year 2002.
- FDDI has been awarded No 1 Institute in Retail Management by CSR magazine
- Achieved the top position in the All India Best B- School Survey- 2013 conducted by the leading Business & Management Chronicle magazine in its September 2013 issue.
- FDDI offers separate hostel facility for both boys and girls.
- Hostel facilitates with separate dining halls and common room.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with all modern teaching aids
- In-campus Mess facility
- Comprehensive Library
- Audio-visual aids in the classroom
- well-equipped workshop
- Wi-Fi Internet access to students
- International Testing Centre
- Visual Merchandising Lab
- World-class auditorium
- Sport complex
- Anti Ragging
- Mr. Sameer Srivastava - Ser. Executive Director
- Mr. Manu Tentiwal - Executive Director
- Mr. Amit Kumar Sharma - Executive Director
- Mr. Salaii Maran - Executive Director
- Established in 1986
- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) was established by the Government of India on persistent demand of the Footwear Industry to have an 'Apex Organization' as a 'One Stop Solution Provider' for the various problems of the sector.
- The professional programmes are conducted by FDDI's School of Footwear Design, Production & Management (SFDPM), School of Retail Management (SRM), School of Leather Goods and Accessories Design (SLGAD), School of Fashion Design (SFD) and School of Business Management (SBM)
- The Institutes strong alliance with leading international institutions/ organizations such as LDT, Nagold-Germany, ARS Sutoria-Italy, University of Pirmasens and PFI-Germany etc.
- Vision is to make India the leading hub for Design, Technology and Management in the world, we shall take necessary steps for creating quality infrastructure for design, development, production and support service system for the Indian Industry.
- Mission is to provide world - class education, foster research and development, evolve innovative application and encourage technology, entrepreneurship and ultimately mould young men and women capable of assuming leadership of the society for the betterment of the country
- ISO 9001 BVQI Switzerland
- ISO 14001 BVQI Switzerland
- ISO 17025 DAR Germany
The International Testing Laboratory of FDDI is approved by:
- PFI Germany
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- General Motors
- DGS&D, India