- Declared as a Deemed University on 26 June 2002
- UGC recognized
- Rich and latest curriculum
- Fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Declared as "Institutes of National Importance"
- State-of-the-art infrastructural facilities
- Qualified faculty members
- Offers scholarship programmes
Malaviya National Institute of Technology has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Pre placement talks
- Industrial visits
- On campus interviews
- Placement Statistics (Branch Wise)
Top Recruiting Companies
- ACC Ltd
- Mahindra and Mahindra
- MAQ Software
- Maruti Suzuki
- Compro Tech
- SAP Labs
- Hero Moto Corp
- Jindal Steel
- Infoedge and many more...
The institute provides hostel facility for both girls and boys. There are 9 fully-furnished hostels (having 3-seated, 2-seated and single seated rooms), 8 for boys and 2 for girls. They provide the students with excellent mess facilities, besides promoting an informal atmosphere for student-faculty interaction.
- Each room is furnished with cots, study tables and storage space
- Basic amenities are provided and entertainment facilities in the form of Cable TV rooms and table-tennis are available in each hostel
- There is a mess attached to each hostel which is fully maintained by students through MNIT Mess Council and Mess Committees
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Malaviya Institute of Technology is spread over an area of over 317 acres with and offers following facilities-
- Central library
- Guest house
- Bank and ATM
- Medical aid
- Outdoor games courts
- Prof. K.K. Aggarwal
- Prof. IK Bhat
- Sh. RL Toshniwal
- Sh. Prem Surana
- Prof. Surendra Prasad
- Established in 1963 as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- The Institute focal point is to impart technical education of international standards and conducting research at the cutting edge of technology to meet the current and future challenges of technological development.
- The Institute was ranked in top engineering colleges and was declared as "Institutes of National Importance".
- The institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the engineering level.