- Pioneer in management education
- Highest package in PGDM stood at INR 18.5 Lakhs
- Part of National Knowledge Network
- Faculty from reputed B-schools like IIM Calcutta,XLRI etc
- Ranked 22nd for Overall & 10th for Placement by CNBC-TV18s India's Best B-Schools 2013 Rankings
- International Relations
- First IIM in country to have HRM course
Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Interaction of companies through Guest Lectures,Corporate-Campus Building exercise Live Projects, Competitions, etc.
- Profiles are shared with the companies.
- Pre-Placement Talk.
- Resumes of interested candidates are shared.
- In campus Interview
Top Recruiting Companies
- L & T
- Ernst & Young
- JP Morgan Chase
- D & B
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- TATA Steel
- HDFC Bank
and many more....
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 21st by Pagalguy B-Schools Rankings 2013
- Certificate of Excellence from Business & Management - Chronicle Dec.2012
- IIM Ranchi offers separate hostel facilities to its students. But the hostel is not located in the campus.
- It is well equipped with all the latest amenities to offer all the best services to students.
- Each flat consists of three or four bedrooms, a common room and a kitchenette. All the rooms in the flats have single occupancy and are installed with intercom and voice and data ports for telephone, campus LAN and the Internet. Housekeeping services are also provided.
- Each block has two guards looking over 24*7 and nobody other than students, faculty and other employees of the institute are allowed to enter.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classrooms equipped with all the required modern facilities.
- Library with wide collection of books
- IT Lab
- Computer Labs
- Amarendu Nandy-B.Sc.,M.Sc.,Ph.D.
- Amit Sachan-Ph.D.
- Bijaya Mishra-Ph.D.
- Sasadhar Bera-Ph.D.
- Tanusree Dutta-Ph.D.
- Established in 2010.
- Continuing the tradition of excellence in management education,the ninth Indian Institute of Management was established
- It has been set up to serve the increasing demand for quality managers in the corporate world, whilst striving for excellence and working towards its core value of inclusive growth for the greater good
- IIM Ranchi is the first and the only IIM in the country to have a dedicated course on Human Resource Management that aims to groom future HR managers who are ready to face the challenges at hand
- The pedagogy involves special emphasis on application of theoretical concepts and understanding of the intricacies of management.