Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology (SNGIST), Ernakulam was established in 2003 by Gurudeva Trust. Trust was established in January, 2001. College started it B. Tech. Programs from the academic session 2010-11.
- Motto of the college is “Experience Learning”
- Vision of the college is “To ensure a holistic transformation of students into professionals who will be the creative technocrats and corporate leaders with social responsibility made possible through an educational system that builds competence, confidence and compassion”
- Mission of the college is “To enable students to explore the resources available to them and make their experience of it unique, personal and internalized for growth and to undergo a transformational learning”
- College is recognized by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- INIZIO 2013-It is a two day program consists of nine exciting and challenging events. The fest has been conducted for the past 5 years and the numbers of participants last time were above 500.
- SNGIST 2012-13 -It includes all the activities held in the whole year. Some of the Activities are Presentations on any Economic and Non-Economic Issues, Business Quiz, Chat with Corporate leaders, Brand awareness.
Gurudeva Trust Scholarship -
percentage between 85%-90% for PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
50,000 towards semester fees every year
Overall percentage of 90% and above for PCM
75,000 towards semester fees every year
- Five scholarships each is offered to Engineering students admitted at SNGIST in the year 2014 in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with the above said percentages in their Plus Two final examination.
- SNGIST witnessed the distribution of Sathi and Saravana RajanFoundation scholarship on 10th November 2014. 30 students from MBA, Engineering and Arts and Science College were awarded the scholarships worth 8,000.
- Comp Labs