Sri Nandhanam College of Engineering and Technology (SNCET), Vellore was established in 2001 under Sri Nandhanam Educational and Social Welfare trust. SNCET imparts quality education to the students inculcating individual vision and intellectual discipline apart from, thorough knowledge of their chosen fields of Engineering.
- Vision of the college is “To provide a result oriented atmosphere conducive for education and comfortable for students with varied physical, social and economical backgrounds”
- Mission of the college is “To develop SNCET into a “Center of Excellence" offering Engineering Education to men and women at undergraduate and postgraduate degree levels, bringing out their total personality, emphasizing ethical values and preparing them to meet the growing challenges of the industry”
- The College is situated in Tirupattur, in between Bangalore at a distance of 100 km and Chennai at a distance of 200 km. The nearest railway station is Jolarpettai Railway Junction, which is 7 km form College campus
- SNCET is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
Number of Students placed
- Soft Skill Training
International Journals and Online Journals
- Techstravaganza 2013-It was a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Master of Computer Application (MCA).
- Trixter 2013-It was a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Master of Computer Application (MCA).
- Comp Labs