Indira Gandhi Government Engineering College is an academic identity offered autonomy by M.P government since its small initiation in 1981. This college has maintained its expertise in the field of engineering and information technology and grants flourishing and career oriented programs for a secured future as well. Whole of the infrastructure is approved by AICTE, & the college stands affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, Bhopal. It proposes to offer Bachelor of Engineering courses within the branches such as Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering, IT, & Mechanical Engineering along with Applied Sciences as well.
- Training and Placement Cell (TPC) is committed to provide the best career opportunities to the students by maintaining close rapport with the corporate.girls and boys.
- The cell generates awareness among the students about the industry by organizing guest lectures, panel discussions, and workshops from time to time.
- Active participation in these events is an efficient way for recruiting companies to apprise students at the campus itself.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Spicer India Limited-Karnataka
- Bina Refinary M.P.
- Aravali Infra Power,Newdelhi
and many more........
- Separate hostel for Boy,s & Girls with all modern facilities, for boarding and other recreational activities.
- The hostel has their own mess to provide good and hygienic food to the students.
|Hostel Type ||No Of Hostel ||Intake Capacity ||Total Residents ||SC Residents ||ST Residents ||OBC Residents |
|Boy's Hostel ||1 ||144 ||140 ||30 ||25 ||15 |
|Girl's Hostel ||1 ||60 ||60 ||12 ||6 ||18 |
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Digital Library
- Hostel facilities
- Transportation facilities
- Computer Centre
- Auditorium & Conference
- Dr.D.R.Dubey Professor ME,Ph.D
- B.S.Kirar AssociateProfessor(H.O.D.)BE,M.Tech
- Manish Soni Asstt.Professor M.Sc.Tech
- Dr.H.K.Mishra Professor BE,Ph.D
- Rajendra Prasad Asstt.Professor(H.O.D.)BE,ME
- M.L.Verma Asstt.Professor BE
and many more...........
- Indira Gandhi Engineering College, Sagar is an institute of engineering and technology education in Madhya Pradesh, India. Initially in the year 1981 the institute was started in the Education college of the University. Since December 1986 this institute started in the newly constructed building of Technical School. Subsequently in year 1985 Government of M.P. allotted 220 acres of land near Baheria village just 10 km. away from Sagar city.
- Mission is to provide all the necessary inputs to its students to enable them meet the challenges with courage and fortitude and the changing needs of the society
- The IGEC Sagar has well-equipped laboratories, library and hostel facilities for girls and boys. The institute with its rich faculty resources strives to provide value added high quality education with practical skills to provide all round professional competence.
- I.G.E.C. has for its regular students all the National/State Scholarship available to the eligible candidates.
- State scholarships for the welfare and promotion of ST, SC, OBC and the child of landless agriculture labour.
- Physically challenged candidates are also provided with scholarships.