- Strong linkages & tie ups with Industry & reputed Foreign Universities
- State of the art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and Experienced faculty
- Structured Curriculum
- Provides scholarships and educational loans
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Industry-relevant curriculum
Placement details for 2014:
- Training and placement cell provides platform for the young design learners to enter various industries, organizations and communities
- Cell manages placement activities and relations with industrial groups and research organizations & corresponds with the prospective recruiters, arranges pre-placement talks and workshops and provides all the facilities required the visiting companies
|No. of students graduated ||147 |
|No. of students participated in the placement process ||103 |
|No. of students placed ||85 |
|Students went for higher studies in reputed national and global institutions ||5 |
|Highest Package ||9 lakhs p.a |
|Average Package ||5 lakhs p.a |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Bombay Design House
- Bell Pepper Animation
- Magic Work Studio
- Maruti Suzuki
- Titan Industries Limited
- Rawat Brothers Furniture Private Limited
- Lemon Design Pvt. Ltd.
- Entasis India Pvt. Ltd.
- Furnitech Seating Systems
- R & D India
and many more....
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer Lab with high end workstationsVACUUM & MAC LABS.
- Studio blocks
- WIFI Campus
- Advance Prototyping lab with CNC, RPT
- Automotive Clay Lab
and much more..
- Prof.Dhimant Panchal - Chairman
- Prof. Sanjay Jain - H.O.D.
- Prof. Gaurang Shah - H.O.D. Transportation Design
- Prof. Ranjana Dani - H.O.D. Graphics Design
- Prof. Vasudha Karhadkar - H.O.D. Interior Space & Equipment Design
- Prof. Indrajit Neogi - H.O.D. Film & Video Design
and many more..
- MAEER's MIT Institute of Design (MITID), Pune was established in 2006 under the guidance of today's leading minds of Design education in India
- Offers programs at both Graduate and Post-Graduate level
- Dedicated to research as a part of its training in the indigenous design which visualizes and uses training in Industrial Design and visual communication as a tool of change in order to maintain design as a tool for sustainable competitive advantage
- Aims to create a design community which will not only cater to the big industry but also to the small scale and rural industries and handicrafts
- Aims at leveraging India's heritage, design capabilities, aesthetics and creative genius to become a Design Hub
- Institutes approach to design education will reflect the emergence of knowledge economy and convergence of media, communication, entertainment and information
- Committed to provide education that will add an advantage to its students and will remain for their lives
- Vision of the institute is to build a world class universally respected institution that fosters innovative thinking
- Located on the beautiful banks of the Mula-Mutha River at Loni-Kalbhor, Pune, and spread over a vast area of 125 acres
- An established & renowned institution in the Design Industry
- Faculties are the biggest strength of MITID, highly qualified with a strong profile in the industry
- Students experience a vibrant, creative environment where studio practice enjoys a close relationship with the theory of design
MIT Institute of Design has strong linkages and tie ups with following Foreign Universities.
- The Hong KongPolytechnic University Hong Kong
- University of Abertay, Dundee UK
- University of Dundee UK
- Northumbria University UK
- Coventry University UK
- Middlesex University UK
- o University of Derby UK
- Kunsthochscule BerlinGermany
- Weissensee School ofArt and Design
- University for the Creative Arts UK
- StrateCollge France
- Politecnico Di Milano, Milan Italy
- University of Gloucestershire,UK
- George Brown College, Canada
- The MIT Institute of Design grants full or partial scholarships to 5% of the total students each year.
- The eligibility of the scholarships depend upon the performance of the student and his/her financial needs.
- The interview panel decides whether one is eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship application form should be availed by the applicant from the institute office after getting admission to the Institute