- Affiliated to University of Mysore
- Co-educational institute and self-financing first grade college
- Unique academic delivery of domain knowledge and employability skills with the blend of knowing, doing and being to respond to the challenges of globalization.
- Fosters an atmosphere of intellectual vigor and moral rectitude
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
State of art Infrastructure:
- computer lab
- an integrated WiFi enabled campus
- student activity areas such as a lounge and snack bar
- twenty to twenty five classrooms of varying seating capacities
- three conference halls exclusively for Executive Development Programmes,
- Centrally air-conditioned auditorium
- an amphi-theatre
- Placement office
- Admissions office
- Administration department.
- IFIM Institute of Social Sciences (IFIM ISS) was founded in 2014 under the aegis of the Centre for Developmental Education, Bangalore, a non-profit society funded by the DSIJ (Dalal Street Investment Journal) Group, Mumbai,
- Primary objective of providing quality university education for the youth hailing from different parts of India.
- The institute is committed to cultivate leadership traits based on holistic multi-disciplinary quality education
- The college fosters an atmosphere of intellectual vigor and moral rectitude in which the youth may find their fulfillment and achieve greatness as eminent citizens.
- IFIM has the feel of a friendly hamlet while offering all the benefits of a citadel of learning for the upliftment of the society.
- IFIM College
- IFIM B School