- Affiliated to University of Pune
- AICTE approved
- Only institute to be promoted by a Chamber of Commerce (MCCIA)
- Associations with international universities
- International internships
- Opportunity to transfer grades to City U, Seattle
- International faculty
- Intensive grooming that leads to excellent placements
Through a variety of activities and a well-planned placement process, the students of ASM are made the choicest pick for the various organizations that come for placements. Few of the activities that are carried out as an intensive preparation for placements are:
- Student counseling and workshops on self-assessment.
- Resume building, interview techniques, group discussion, and negotiation skills.
- Psychometric and aptitude tests.
- E-mail/mobile etiquette.
- Panel discussion for functional areas.
- Student club participation.
- Facilitating summer internship.
- Student analysis - profiling.
- Job analysis - market assessment
The placement cell of IIBR receives tremendous support from MCCIA in the form of final placements and summer internships, through its 3000+ member industries. Furthermore, IIBRs placement cell facilitates on-campus company presentations, annual careers fair and selection interviews with reputed companies.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Prudential
- Mahindra Finance
- Kotak Mahindra
- Persistent Systems (PSPL)
And many more
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked amongst top B-Schools in India by Business Barons
- Ranked amongst top B-Schools by DSJ, The Week & Business Chronicle
- Ranked 1st in Pune by AIMA in consecutive years
- Ranked as A++ institute by Business Standard
- Ranked amongst top 5 B-Schools in western zone for IT education by Silicon India
- On a first-come-first-serve basis, students are provided residential facilities at the institutes hostel, with separate premises for boys and girls, which are located close to multiplexes, shopping malls, hospitals and restaurants etc.
- Hostel facilities include 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Assistance and guidance is also given in getting private room or flat on rental basis.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute delivers world class infrastructure for the proper development of students, which includes the following:
- Classrooms of the institute are productive in all terms and are well ventilated and equipped with the best learning aids & are also designed keeping in mind student comfort.
- Well-lit & ventilated, the classrooms have amphitheater styled seating, teaching aids like LCD projectors, AV tools, etc.
- The library at IIBR is well stocked with books, journals, and magazines.
- Students can access the current national and international management literature, textbooks, business periodicals, trade journals, newspapers and cases that are essential to any International Management Institute.
- Modern, digitally mechanized library has been set up and backed by the academic, technical and material support of the State Office for Development Cooperation, Ministry of Shipping, Ports and Foreign Trade, Bremen, Germany.
- IIBR library which is one of the best and very well equipped in international management, literature, periodicals, trade journals, etc.
- Include a variety of literature that demonstrates current management knowledge and economic trends on a global scale.
- The present titles in the library are by foreign and Indian authors exceed 11500.
- The library also has subscribed to more than fifty Journals from India and abroad including Harvard Business Review, Journal of Marketing Research (JMR) etc.
- The institute is also a member of DELNET and EBESCO enabling students and staff to browse through over 1,800 e-journals.
- Institute delivers a world class computer lab with the best facilities which includes, well equipped with 400 high end computing devices and an unlimited 2 Mbps broadband connection and facilitate high speed internet access
- The labs are well equipped with the latest required licensed software, and the institute also provides a laptop to students at the time of admission.
Canteen of the institute provides hygienic and quality food, suiting the needs of the students belonging to the different parts of the globe. Sports & Recreation
Wi-Fi enabled Campus The institute provides Wi-Fi connectivity to its students, with 24x7 internet connectivity.
- Students get to enjoy sports and gaming facilities within the institute premises and help them in developing their personalities and also ensure that move out into the corporate arena with ways to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Institute has indoor and outdoor recreation activities including a well equipped gymnasium and various sports facilities like chess, carom, table tennis, volley ball, basket ball etc.
- Regular yoga and meditation workshops are conducted for a healthy lifestyle of the students.
- Also to encourage our students to cultivate their hobbies & interests, we have various hobby clubs for music, dance, fine arts, movies and sports.
- Prof. S. B. Mathur-Director General (ASM's IIBR )
- Dr. Sandeep Pachpande-Chairman, Executive Committee (Audyogik Shikshan Mandal)
- Dr. K. C. Goyal-Professor
- Dr. P. D. Deshpande-Prof.& Director
- Prof. S. B. Mathur-Prof. & Director General
- Prof. Sanjit Singh-Associate Professor
- Prof. Sudeep Limaye-Asst. professor
and many more.....
- Overseas industrial internship and Certificate Course at a university in USA/Europe/South East Asia.
- Foreign study tours, visits to foreign industries and chambers of commerce, and student exchange programs.
- Regular lectures, workshops and seminars by foreign faculty.
- Unique institute promoted by the largest regional industrial chamber in Asia - MCCIA.
- Impeccable placement track record supported by MCCIA.
- 19 year-old course (AICTE approved) designed with support from leading industrialists, and updated every year as per industry needs.
- Varied and experienced faculty drawn from various industries/domains, government departments, consultancies from India and abroad.
- Seminars & workshops by industry experts to keep students abreast with the latest happenings in the corporate world.
- Laptop & residential facility provided to students.
IIBR follows a unique teaching methodology wherein mainstream teaching is supplemented with short-term teaching through seminars, case studies, intensive workshops, interactive business games, overseas tours, international industry visits, student exchange programs, foreign faculty, etc. International Internship:
ASMs Internship Abroad program includes a Certificate Course at a foreign institute/university, as well as an internship opportunity at an industry/organization in USA/Europe/South-East Asia. Industry-Institute Interaction:
IIBRs industry-institute interface provides the students opportunities to learn and interact with numerous industry leaders, allowing them to share their insights and experiences.
ASM group under its aegis runs:
- ASM's Institute of Business Management & Research (IBMR), Affiliated to University of Pune, approved by AICTE
- ASM's Institute of International Business & Research (IIBR), Approved by AICTE and promoted by MCCIA
- ASM's Institute of Management & Computer Studies, Thane (IMCOST), Affiliated to University of Mumbai, approved by AICTE
- ASM's Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), Affiliated to University of Pune, approved by AICTE
- ASM's Institute of Computer Studies (ICS), Affiliated to University of Pune, approved by AICTE
- ASM's College of Commerce Science and Information Technology (CSIT), Affiliated to University of Pune
Faculty of the institute includes following:
- Strong faculty base both Indian and foreign drawn from the industries, Government, Consultancies and the academia
- The faculties bring to the class room contemporary information and a realistic view of global business
- Unique teaching methodology wherein mainstream teaching is supplemented with short-term teaching through seminars, case studies, intensive workshops, interactive business games, overseas tours as well as industrial & port visits