- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to University of Mumbai
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Qualified and Experienced faculty
- Good infrastructural facilities
- Effective Placement facility
- The Institute has a well-equipped Placement cell being looked after by two expert faculty members who are carrying on the Placement process in a focused manner.
- Good Past Placement record
- Effective Placement Service
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aakar Infotech
- Aircel Limited
- Financial Technologies (I) Ltd.
- Flamingo Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Future Education Ltd
- HDFC Bank Ltdn
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
- Hotel Sharanam & Resorts
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd.
- Indo Amines Ltd.
- Kareer Krafters India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
- Mahindra and Mahindra
- Max New York Life Ltd
- M/s. Mukand Ltd.
- Niche Commodities Pvt Ltd.
- Nicholas Piramal India
- Oracle Financial Services
- Quantum Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Samsika Marketing Consultants
- Sharekhan Ltd.
- Subham Research & Technologies
- TATA Power Ltd.
- TATA Teleservices Ltd.
- Tufropes Pvt Ltd.
- Ventura Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 13th among Mumbai institutes, Business World has published B school survey 2012 in the issue - 25th June 2012.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Air-conditioned classrooms equipped with Audio-Visual facility
- IT Centre with state-of-the-art facilities
- Auditorium equipped with LCD projectors and PCs
- Conference rooms equipped with LCD projectors and PCs
- Video conferencing facility
- Indoor / Outdoor sports facilities
- Holistic development of students personalities
- Value based education
- Focus on Indian Heritage and Management
- Focus on Research and Development in Management
- Experienced Visiting faculty from industry and business
- Erudite full-time teaching staff, many with industry experience
- Collection of Books 11222, Journals 92,
- Online Databases 6 + Open access Databases link
- Reading Room (7am. To 11 pm.)
- 47 PCs With Internet access
- Reference & Information Services
- Document Delivery Services
- Database Search Service
- External Membership
- Book Bank Facility
- E-Books in Mobiles
- Instant Message Service
- Reference and Information Service through Gmail Chat : 7am to 11 pm (Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) & Skype: 7am To 11pm (Skype ID: drvnbrimslibrary )
- Dr. Gururprasad Murthy (Professor / Director General)
- Dr. P. M. Kelkar (Professor / Director)
- Dr. A. B. Dhopeshwarkar (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Amol Gore (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. V. N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies was Established in 1973
- Institute campus is spread over 13.5 acres of land.
- The institute is located amidst the industrial hub of Thane and enjoys a panoramic view of railway network with greenery & picturesque view of the beautiful Parsik Hills.
- Its Foundation stone laid by Dr. V.N. Bedekar who had the dreams of making Thane a hub of management education par excellence
- Its vission is To be amongst the top management institutes in the country and become the world-class center of excellence in learning and innovation driven by social sensitivity and State-of-the-Art technology.
Membership of Societies
Dr. V. N. BRIMS has also subscribed towards membership of various recognised associations viz.
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce , Industry & Agriculture
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council
- Bombay Management Association
- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
- All India Management Association (AIMA)
- American Information Resource Center (AIRC)
- AICTE & University of Mumbai for MMS program, MSBTE for ADBMS & PGDPBM
- California Inter Continental University, USA for MBA & DBA
- National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
- Retailers Association of India (RAI)
E- Cell (Entrepreneurship Cell)
- A well functioning Entrepreneurship Cell in the Institute full of enthusiastic students some of whom have a background of business as well.
- This cell is being guided by expert faculty from the Institute and by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN), in order to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among the students community.