- A Deemed University
- Premier Technical Institute of the region
- Rich and latest curriculum
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Experienced faculty members
- Declared as "Institute of National Importance"
- Good placement record
National Institute of Engineering Kurukshetra has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Pre placement talks
- Industrial visits
- Mock tests
- Personality development programmes
- On campus interview
Number of Companies visited
Top Recruiting Companies
- Hero Honda
- Cap Gemin
- Energy Infratech
- Engineers(I) Ltd.
- Era Construction
and many more....
National Institute of Engineering Kurukshetra has 9 boys and 3 girls hostel with the following facilities-
- Common room
- TV set
- Internet facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
National Institute of Engineering Kurukshetra has state-of-the-art infrastructure with the following facilities-
- Computer center
- Well stocked library
- Opem air theatre
- Outdoor games courts
- Health center
- Dr.Neeraj Kaushik Associate Professor
- Dr. Ajay Solkhe Assistant Professor
- Dr. Mohammad Firoz Assistant Professor
- Dr. Manish Kumar Jha Assistant Professor
- Kranti Walia Assistant Professor
and many more....
- Established in 1963,National Institute of Engineering Kurukshetra (NITKKR) is a premier Technical Institute of the region.
- The institute focal point is to impart technical training to youth and to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering and technology.
- The institute was declared as Deemed University and was given the status of "Institute of National Importance" by the government of India.
- Institute has lush green campus,outstanding infrastructure,state of the art support system,contemporary curriculum and dedicated faculty provide an enabling environmentfor quality teaching,learning and research.
- Scholarship may be awarded to students in higher classes also on the aggregate of two semester examination in the previous year provided the students have secured 60% or more marks in one attempt in each of the two semester examinations in the previous year and they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.