- Courses Designed based on the Industry Requirements & Regulations
- Highest Placement record across all training institutes
- Provide hands on practical training on Global Software's used in Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Data Management & Clinical SAS
- 2 months internship available
- Strong tie-ups with Pharma, CROs & IT Organizations
Any study without a good job is equivalent to no study at all. Thus, post successful completion of the training our placement team would provide 100% placement support to all students.
- Already placed 90% of our previous students in Pharmaceuticals, CROs & IT Organizations globally.
- Interview preparation - providing interview tips as guidelines.
- Narrative writing preparation and mock interviews with experienced professionals from the respective areas.
- Resume writing - students' resumes will be evaluated by Industry experienced professionals.
- Career counseling - focus on career goals of candidate and help them to achieve their training objectives
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Tech Mahindra
- Johnsosn & Johnson
- Hindustan Unilever
and many more
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Global Institute of Advanced Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences operates from the state-of-the-art campus at Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India.
- The campus has state-of-the-art lecture halls, a library comprising a reference section, and a computing facility recognized by Government of India.
- Fully equipped Life science Centre of Excellence Lab.
- Industry Experts from different Clinical Research Organizations, Pharma & IT Organizations will deliver the sessions.
- Workshops for students on problem solving.
- A special focus on management skills ensures that all the graduating students are industry-ready and immediately employable.
- Computer lab and broadband Wi-Fi.
- Active Placement Cell
- Global Institute of Advanced Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences (GIPHS) is founded and operated by experienced Medical professionals to provide advanced certified training programs in the Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management (Oracle Clinical, Inform Architect, Oracle Central Designer & Oracle Inform GTM), Pharmacovigilance (Oracle Argus Safety Database, Oracle AERS & ARISg), Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Bioinformatics, Clinical SAS & CDISC SDTM.
- World-wide, the Pharma, Biotechnology & Medical Device companies are looking for ways and means to reduce their costs, as part of this strategy; they are looking to more outsource their clinical research activities for developing new drug.
- In the process, these business imperatives spawn new career opportunities to young and talented individuals in Clinical Research.
- To grab these career opportunities, the student's community needs to undergo a focused, industry/project based training and gaining real time projects experiences in order to position himself or herself for these job opportunities.