- AICTE Approved
- Affiliated to UPTU,Lucknow
- Autonomous Institute
- State of the Art Infrastructure
- Qualified and experienced Faculty
- Conduct seminar on regualar basis
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Development Studies has separate and active Placement Cell
- The divison assists the students in placing them for practical training
- Till date, the Institute has placed 79% of the students through campus recruitment program.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- HCL Tech
- Coca Cola India Ltd.
- Satyam Computers
- ICICI Prudential
- India bulls
and many more
- Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls.
- The facilities provided not only compensate for the lack of home environment but also are conductive for their studies.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious campus in calm and quiet environment having all the requisite facilities and moderate infrastructure.
- The Institute is equipped with latest technology including internet connection, and all modern audio and video teaching tools.
AUDIO VISUAL FACILITIES
- Well-stocked Library
- Spacious reading room
- Access to e-journals of Management and Computer Science.
- The Insitute has Overhad Projectors, Slide Projectors, Multi-Media Projector, Audio and Video Recording facilities and sufficient number of Management video cassettes.
- The Institute has its own transport
- Arranges transportation facility on a convenient route and at convenjent points on a nominal fee charged at the start of session for the whole year.
- Healthy eating menus
- Canteen has a range of some handsome snacks.
Following are the Faculty Members
- Prof. Sunil Kumar, Director (M.com, Ph.D)
- Prof. Tripti Barthwal, Professor (MMS, Ph.D)
- Ms. Ragini Johari, Associate Professor (MBA)
- Ms. Anshum Srivastava, Associate Professor (B.Tech,M.Tech.,Ph.D.)
- Ms. Jai Shree, Assistant Professor (B.Tech, M.Tech)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Development Studies is an autonomous non-profit body registered in the year 1982 under the SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT 1860.
- The primary objective of the institute is to serve the industrial sector of the country in various fields of Management & Information Technology.
- The goal of the institute is to impart training in the software development, managerial fields in order to enable them to hear higher responsibilities in the Public and Private sector undertaking, by way of providing continuing educational facilities, in-house software development, holding conferences, meeting , discussions, seminars and encouraging reading of papers on professional Advancement/Development.
- The institute has reacted a niche for itself in the area of institute industry interaction by way of regularly organizing the Management Development Programme,