- Centrally Funded Technical Institute under MHRD
- In collaboration with UNDP-USESCO
- Experienced faculty
- Placement Assistance
- Rich and Latest Curriculum
NIFFT has its own training and placement cell that imparts best job opportunities to its students which includes different types of training to excel in an interview.
Minimum and Maximum salary for B.Tech, M.Tech and ADC Pass out students in 2009:
|Courses (Branch) ||Minimum Salary (P.A) ||Maximum Salary (P.A) |
|M.Tech ||Rs. 2.0 lakhs ||Rs. 2.0 lakhs |
|B.Tech (Material and Metallurgical Engg.) ||Rs. 2.04 lakhs ||Rs. 4.80 lakhs |
|B.Tech (Manufacturing Engineering) ||Rs. 1.44 lakhs ||Rs. 5.20 lakhs |
|ADC (Foundry Technology) ||Rs. 1.5 lakhs ||Rs. 2.65 lakhs |
|ADC (Forge Technology) ||Rs. 1.5 lakhs ||Rs. 2.65 lakhs |
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- M/s Tata Motors
- M/s L&T Ltd.
- M/s Bharat Forge Ltd.
- M/s DGP Hinoday
- M/s Musashi Auto Parts Ltd.
- M/s Samco Metals & Alloys Ltd.
- M/s Vardhaman Special steels Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s SPM Ltd.
- M/s LN Technocast Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Duflon Polymers Ltd.
- M/s Nitin Casting steels.
- M/s Indian smelting and Refining Co. Ltd.
- M/s Logwell Forging
- M/s MT Auto Ltd.
NIFFT offers fully residential campus for its students with the following facilities:
- Three different hostels are available for Under Graduate, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate students which houses more than 300 students
- Students' gymkhana facilities
- Common rooms, newspapers, televisions and reading materials are also available in the hostel premises
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
NIFFT offers state-of-the-art services to its students which include:
- Vast library and documentation center
- Information Technology Centre (ITC)/ CAD-CAM Centre/ Computer Centre
- Laboratories and Workshop
- Spacious classrooms designed for the purpose of participative learning
- An auditorium with a sitting capacity of 320
- Sports facilities
Following are the Faculty members:
- Dr. K.K .Singh-Associate Professor
- Dr.Nandita Gupta-Associate Professor
- Dr.Amitesh Kumar-Assistant Professor
- Dr. N.K.Singh-Professor
- Dr.R.K.Ohdar-Associate Professor
- Dr.Manoj Kumar-Associate Professor
- Established in 1966
- One of the prestigious institutes of the country
- Aim to cater qualified engineers and specialists for running Foundry and Forge industries
- Known for its teaching, training, research and development plus services like consultancy, documentation and information retrieval in manufacturing engineering, industrial metallurgy and Foundry & Forge Sectors
- Vision is accomplishing excellence in the technical education and act as repository and leader for disseminating state-of-the art knowledge and expertise in the field of Materials Technology and other relevant / emerging branches of Engineering and Technology concomitant with industrial growth of the nation