- Among World's Top 10 AITA Authorised Training Centers in 2013
- Over 50,000 students trained all over India
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Innovative Courses
- Thoroughly researched study material for easy comprehension
- India topper IATA faculty
- Guest lectures from Industry Experts
- TIM has an All India Central Placement Cell to induct their students into the mainstream. On completion of the course, each student is reviewed on various parameters such as intelligence, hard work, innovativeness, creative thinking, and is helped to get placed accordingly with suitable organisation.
- From time to time TIM's students are offered on-the-job training with various airlines for passenger and cargo handling depending upon the season and situation.
- TIM placement cell works hard in the background to make these opportunities available to its students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Air India
- Air India Cargo
- Trade Wings Ltd (Travel Divn)
- Adventity BPO (Air India Back office)
- Easygo One Travel Tours Ltd
- Fourways Travels
- Inorbit Tours & Travels
- WNS Global Services
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Jet Air/Transcontinental
- Wipro Infotech
- Galileo (Callieo Distribution) GDS company
- Ritco Travels
- Griffin Aviation
- Global Travel Solution
- Kale Consultancy
- Navlakhi Tours & Travels
Rankings & Awards
- Trade Wings Institute of Management has been Awarded as a Worldwide Top 10 (2013 Premier Circle) IATA Authorized Training Center (ATC).
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Full equipped in-flight Cabin Simulator : 16 seat air craft with live demo
- Full a/c classroom with overhead projectors
- One to one basis computer for CRS training
Qualifications of our faculty for IATA/UFTAA Foundation course and Travel & Tourism course:
- Topper in India in IATA/UFTAA course
- Topper in MBA
- More than 15 years experience in Teaching, Marketing & Business Development
- Well travelled - UK, Netherlands, Poland, Germany, France, South Africa, Egypt among many countries.
- Way back in 1989, Trade-wings Limited, one of the pioneers in the field of Travel and Tourism industry, had conceived the idea of conducting professional courses in the field of Travel, Tourism & Hospitality.
- This idea took shape in the form of an institute of Management and established formal educational programs to prepare students for careers in the Travel, Tourism, Cargo & Hospitality fields to create professionally trained manpower to meet the ever increasing needs of the industry.
- This institute, termed as Trade-wings Institute of Management, went on to become the largest institute of its kind in India with over 60 learning centers and popularly came to be known as TIM, in the students community.
- TIM received a boost with IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993 for its showcase center at Kalaghoda, Mumbai. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
- Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.
- TIM is also helping industry associations like TAAI to standardize the training for Travel Agency staff. TIM has also helped Pune University to design the new Travel & Tourism syllabus for its courses.
- Trade-wings Institute of Management is one of the academically progressive and intellectually exciting, National institutions in India, backed by the industry experience of more than six decades.
- It is the only institute in India, which is part of the group that is operating a large travel agency, a five star hotel & restaurant, cargo & courier operations in over 50 cities in India. In todays increasingly competitive and advanced environment, a lot of emphasis is on innovative ability and extra customer delivered value which could differentiate the best from others.
- TIMs training courses have been designed keeping in mind the industry needs and international standards, for individuals, who to make a career in the Travel-Tourism, Hospitality and Cargo-courier industry and are constantly updated to meet the changing demands. All these courses are technology and customer driven, designed to suite the students time and budget, following the highest standards and above all recognized by the industry in India and abroad.
- TIM is committed to provide job-oriented training to young, enthusiastic and hard-working graduates and post graduates students. Apart from technical skills TIM also aims to provide training for personality development and communication skills for the over-all development of the student.
TIM shares affiliations with the following institutions worldwide:
- Inflight Innovations, Calgary, Canada for Cabin Crew Course
- Galileo CRS
- Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- Federation of Hotel and Restaurants Associations of India (FHRAI)