- Premier Management Institute
- Collaborations with National and International Universities
- Qualified faculty from Top-Nortch Universities
- Involves in various research with International Universities
- Strong Alumni Network
- Placements in Top-Notch companies
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talks
- In campus Interview
Top Recruiting Companies
Given below are the top recruiting comapnies as per Summer internship for 2011 batch:
- NTPC Limited
- GE India
- ICICI Bank
- Bharti Airtel
- Tata Steel
- Accenture Management Consulting
- UAE Exchange
- Union Bank of India
- Godrej and Boyce
- Raymond Ltd
- YES Bank
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Ltd
- Hunter Douglas
- United Spirits
- Infosys BPO
- ICRA Management Consultants Ltd
Rankings & Awards
- Awarded 2nd Best Conference Paper at the Third International Conference on Corporate Governance under the theme "Corporate Governance: The Road Ahead", March 27 - 29, 2012 at Shri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC), University of Delhi
- Awarded Best Conference Paper at the National Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility- Issues in Implementation, February 9th to 11th 2012, organised by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) and Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS)
- Awarded Best Dissertation Award for thesis titled "Financial Disclosures and Corporate Governance" presented under the dissertation track at National Research Conference on Globalising India organised by AIMA, Jan 12-13, 2011
- It comprises of 3 hostels- Ramanujan and 2 MDS Hostels.
- Ramanujan and MDS Hostel is for boys while 1 MDS Hostel is for girls.
- World class biometric security systems.
- The girls have access to a basketball court while the Ramanujan boys hostel has an indoor stadium.
- It also provides the students with Wi-Fi and LAN connections.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- AC semi circular classrooms with Noise reduction facility and a capacity of 66 students seating capacity.
- State-of-the-art multi-media and projector systems.
- 1 Gbps internet link in the campus,
- Library that comprises of wide varietry of journals including online database system
Dr. Amitava Mukherje-
- Ph.D. in Statistics (2008) University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
- M.Sc. in Statistics (2002) University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
- B.Sc. in Statistics (1999) St. Xaviers College (under Calcutta University), Kolkata, India
- FPM Operations Management, 1989- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, 1980 Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Prof. RajLuxmi V Murthy-
- Ph.D, Operations Management, University of Colorado at Boulder-2013 (expected)
- Master in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Finance, Michigan State University-2005
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur,-1996
Prof. V Ranganathan-
- PhD (Operations Research), Southern Methodist University, Texas, USA, 1994
- MS (Applied Mathematics), Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 1988
- MSc (Mathematics), University of Roorkee, Roorkee, India, 1984
- Doctorate in Economics from IIM Ahmedabad.
- Fulbright Scholar at Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communications) from IIT, Madras
- Established in 2009
- The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) were created by the Indian Government with the aim of identifying the brightest intellectual talent available in the student community of India and training it in the best management techniques available in the world.
- IIMs play a leading role in the nation's managerial manpower development in addition to carrying out research in emerging areas.
- Recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
- Aims to set a new benchmark in the field of management education by delivering a high quality of education through the dissemination of knowledge.
IIM Udaipur has a number of partnerships with internationally reputed universities in Europe, North America and Asia which cover various channels for engagement from Student exchange to Faculty groups working together on research projects.
- Duke University, USA
- Purdue University, USA
- European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- Fredrich-Alexander University (FAU), Erlangen-Nurenberg, Germany
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Leipzig, Germany
- Ecole de Management deNormandie, France
- EDHEC Business School, France