- An Autonomus Institute
- Affiliated to Mangalore University
- Approved by AICTE, Delhi.
- Offers 100% Placements
- Linked to the industry across India and Abroad
- Full time expert Faculty Members
- Offers extensive training in SPSS, EXCEL spread sheet and SAP
The AIMIT Placement Cell has been working overtime to ensure that all Students are placed in good companies.
|Company Name ||Salary ||Positions Offered |
|Min ||Max |
|UAE exchange || ||8 lac ||Branch Operations Service Officer |
|Mahindra Finance || ||5.5 lac ||Management Trainee Operations Grade L80 |
|Mphasis || ||4.9 lac ||Analyst in Band 4, Level 4 |
|ICICI BANK || ||3 lac ||Management Trainee |
|Berger Paints || ||4.5 ||Sales Officer Trainee || |
|Asian Paints || ||3.9 lacs ||Sales Officer |
|ITC || ||4 lac ||Sales Officer |
|JK cement || ||3 lac ||Sales Trainee |
|Ernst & young || ||2.8 lac ||Tax analysts |
|Decathlon sports India || ||3 lac ||Sales Manager |
|Coca Cola || ||3.5 lac ||Sales Trainee |
|Clutch Group || ||3 lac ||Associates || |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Asian paints
- Coca Cola
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dominos Pizza
- Ernst & Young
- Federal Bank
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indain Overseas Bank
- Vijaya BANK
- Union Bank
and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
- AIMIT ranked 'A++' as per best B-School Survey 2012 by BUSINES INDIA B-School Survey
- AIMIT is been ranked among the Top B-Schools as per as per THE WEEK SURVEY-2012.
- AIMIT is one of the TOP PROMISING B-SCHOOLS according to GHRDC survey published in Competition Success
- Provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious buildings
- Well-furnished class rooms
- Huge Library
- Wi-fi campus
- Modern hostel facility with spacious rooms and attached bath
- Management Labs for exposing students to products history and development
- Incubation Centre for promoting future Entrepreneurs
- Collaboration with the industry to promote Entrepreneurs and also some of the batches have become entrepreneurs
- Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities
- Fr Denzil Lobo SJ Director
- Rev. Dr. Oswald Mascarenhas SJ, Chairman
- Dr Rowena Wright Dean
- Dr Babu Thomas
- Dr Vincent Mascarenhas
- Prof Santhosh Rebello
and many more......
- St. Aloysius College is a Jesuit college in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. It is situated on a 37-acre (150,000 m2) campus atop Light House Hill, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- The College was affiliated to Mangalore University, becoming Autonomous from 2007.
- It offers graduate and post-graduate diploma and Ph.D. programmes in a wide variety of subjects in the humanities, sciences, commerce, and management.
- St Aloysius College is the first institute to start computer education in 1986 in the western coastal belt of Karnataka. This computer institute is now grown into an independent campus under the name St Aloysius Institute for Management and Information Technology (AIMIT) which is a unit of St Aloysius College (Autonomous).
- The AIMIT campus is one of the beautiful campuses in India. It offers Residential facilities for students with great atmosphere to study. Students have facilities for sports and games which include basketball court, shuttle badminton courts, volley ball courts, a football field and Multigym which is available for boys and girls. The Institute has also been organizing Management Development programmes to have interaction with the industry. The Placement office with full time placement officers has been able to place students in good and reputed companies.