- AICTE Approved
- 'A' Grade Accredited By 'CRISIL'
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Innovative Teaching Methods
- Structured Course Modules
- State of the art infrastructure
- Provides Placement assistance
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
IT & ITES
- ICICI Prudential life
- Bajaj Allianz
- Reliance Communications
- L&T InfoTech
CONSUMER DURABLE & NON DURABLE SECTOR
- Bajaj Capital Ltd.
- ICICI Securities
- India Bulls
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer
- Shoppers Stop
- Asian Paints
- Bombay Dyeing
- Cipla Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy Laboratories
Rankings & Awards
- 41st Ranking among Top B.School of Excellence by CSR- GHRDC (2011)
Placement 2013 (NEW)
- 4th in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai by Career 360( December-2011)
- Education when coupled with comfortable living generates a positive energy which enables students to thrive to achieve new heights.
- Comfortable and well equipped Hostels attached to the BVIMSR campus provide the students with an added opportunity to interact and vibe not only with each other but with faculty outside the class room.
- It is one of the key contributors to an intensive, rigorous and an effective learning experience.
- Recently upgraded and expanded hostel facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- BVIMSR is nestled among the beautiful hills of Navi Mumbai's Belapur hub.
- Spread over an area of four acres it is in proximity to the industrial belt of the satellite city.
- Air conditioned, WiFi enabled class rooms facilitate the learning process.
- Audio visual aids in the form of LCD projectors, audio systems and acoustically designed classrooms enable the students to perform better and show a consistent development over the two years.
- Guest lectures, presentations, seminars and conferences are an integral part of Management education.
- BVIMSR periodically organizes these interactive forums in a well-furnished, fully air-conditioned seminar and conference hall, aesthetically designed for a comfortable learning experience aided by modern communication equipment and audio-visual aids.
IT & Wifi:
- A well stocked library is the focal point of any educational institution.
- The BVIMSR library is one such focal point for the students to enrich their theoretical knowledge as well as apply these principles to modern day work environment by using the simulation tools available.
- Students learn the concepts for textbooks but find their applications in case studies.
- The BVIMSR library stocks nearly 8400 books from the fields of Management, Psychology, Computers, Novels, Annual reports and more than 45 Foreign and Indian Business Journals and Magazines.
- Technological assistance in managing the stock and renovated reading room adds to the overall experience of gaining knowledge.
- In today's rapidly changing scenario information technology plays an important role in maintaining the speed and quality of education.
- BVIMSR's IT infrastructure promotes its motto of non-classroom learning with a 24-hour WiFi connection (dedicated leased line of 3 Mbps internet bandwidth), state-of-the-art servers, computers, and other hardware. Students are provided with laptops which enable them to stay connected on campus.
- Students can avail of good and hygienic food at the canteen. This is also a place where informal learning happens and life long friendships are formed.
1.Dr. D.Y. Patil
Educational Qualification : B.Sc. MBA, Ph.D.
Professional Experience : 30 years of Academic administration & Industry
2.Dr. Amol Gore
Educational Qualification :B.E., M.S. (Swedan), Dr.Sc. Post Doctorate (France).
Professional Experience :13 years of Academics and Industry
3.Anilkumar M. Deshmukh
Professor (Marketing) & Placement Advisor
Educational Qualification : B.Com. MBA.
Professional Experience : 31 years of Industry & Academics
4.J.C.SharmaProfessor (Statistics & Research Methodology)
Educational Qualification : M.Sc., M.Phil.
Professional Experience :44 years of Teaching and Research
5. Dr. Kirti Mahajan
Educational Qualification :BSc, MCM, MCA,PhD, CCNA & JAVA Certified.Professional Experience :15 years of Academics.
6. R.K. Saily
Professor (Human Resources & Industrial Relation)
Educational Qualification : B.Com, MBA, MLL&LW, LLB, SHRM (Oxford), Pursuing Ph.D.
Professional Experience : 40 years of Industry & Academic.
7.Dr. Sharukh N Tara
Professor (Finance & Systems)
Educational Qualification : M.Com, AICWA, LL.B., MCT. Ph.D.
Professional Experience : 25 years of Industry & 12 Academics
Associate Professor (Operations)
Educational Qualification :B.Tech. PGDM (IIM-B)
Professional Experience : 26 years of Industry & Academic
9. Dr. Govind P. Shinde
Associate Professor (Finance)
Educational Qualification : M.Com. GDC&A, MBA, Ph.D
Professional Experience :16 years of Industry & Academic.
- Commenced in 1984 on a moderate scale, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research has gradually grown into a major management education hub, blessed with international standard infrastructure.
- At this institute learning is a wonderful experience of new concepts , new hopes and new insights.
- The various techniques of overcoming practical problems are made thrilling and exciting for students.
- The institute offers versatile management courses tailor-made for the industry.
- The current intake of MMS Programme is 120 students.
- It also conduct an Executive MBA programme which is a weekend, part time course in order to cater to the needs of industry and working professional.
- It has also introduced a Masters in Financial Management, three years part time course from July 2008.