- Approved by AICTE
- 100 % placements
- HRD Network Survey 2014 recognizes IMI Bhubaneswar as an emeging B-School
- Qualified and Experienced faculty
- Aesthetic ambience and ergonomic infrastructure
- Has a seperate Placement cell
- Effective Placement facility
- Good Past
Top Recruiting Companies
- Kotak Securities
- Mahindra Fianance
- Monnet Power
- First source
- Philips Carbon
- Toyota Tsusho
- Spencers retail
Rankings & Awards
- Higher Education Review Survey 2014 ranks IMI Bhubaneswar as the 9th Best Beoyond IIMs B-School in the Emerging category
- National HRD Network Survey 2014 recognizes IMI Bhubaneswar as an emeging B-School of repute, in the same league as new IIMs
- Modern and aestheticlly desgined single room hostels
- All Necessary ammenties have been provided
- 24 hrs high speed LAN/ Wi-fi connections
- 24 hrs electricity and wate back up
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classrooms: Fully equipped classrooms and syndicate rooms.
- Library: Well stocked library with 2000 volume of books and more than 40,000 online journals
- MDP Centre: Self-sufficient MDP Centre with AC Lecture and Seminar Halls.
- Computer Center: State of art computing facility housing 50 plus computers with 10 mbps 24 hour internet connectivity and 2 excusive high-tech computer labs.
- Transport: Own transportation facility with better accessibility to public transport/Auto/Bus.
- Hostel: Lavish style hostel with air-conditioning, LAN, Wi-fi and sports facilities for 120 students facilities (Hostel Fee: 85,000 p.a)
- Canteen: Spacious canteen with Italian furnishing offering dining capacity to 100 people.
- Events organized include Kritva: the annual management and cultural festival of IMI, Sparx: industry interaction and Roundtable of CSR Heads.
- Student clubs include Marketing Club - Colosseum, Finance Club - Fintellects, Insignia - the HR Club, Operations Club - Cynosure, and Prayas - The CSR Club.
- Prof. Ramesh Behl is the Director of the IMI, Bhubaneswar - The IMI-B has 8 core faculty members including 6 Ph.Ds. Apart from this, faculty members from IMI Delhi, who have been ranked #3 best 'Intellectual Capital' in India, also teach a major portion of courses.
- Dr. Plavini Punyatoya (FPM, IIM Indore)
- Dr. Prashanta Kumar Dash (PGDBM, MDI)
- Dr. Supriti Mishra (Phd, IIT Kharagpur).
- A constituent of RP-Sanjiv Goenka group, India's leading business conglomerate and IMI Delhi, India's first corporate spopnsored business school established in 1981.
- The Government of Odisha has recognized IMI Bhubaneswar as a premier institution (along with IITs) for recruitment of MBA graduates in State Public Sector Undertakings (SPSUs).
- IMI Bhubaneswar is currently engaged in discussions with ESCP Europe Business School (having campuses at Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Turin) to offer a joint degree in management.
IMI Bhubaneswar offers the following programmes:
- 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- 3 year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Managers (PGDM-WM)
- Management Development Programmes (MDP)
International Tie - ups
- ESC Rennes International School of Business, France
- School of Management, Asian Institute of Institute Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Graz, Ursula, Austria
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Centre for Management and Research, Mauritius