- A nationally known institute with more than 125 centers
- Offering specialized training in Accounts and Finance for the last 15 years
- Training on 8 latest Accounting and Taxation Software
- Online examination & certification
- Free spoken English personality development classes through online software Bol English Bol
- 100% Placement Assistance
Given below are some of the salient features of the placement service at NIFA:
- NIFA provides 100 % Placement Support & Extensive Training
- Highly Active Placement Cell provide Support for Resume Preparations, Interview Trainings, & Corporate Etiquettes,
- Group Discussions & Case Studies.
- Mock Interviews Sessions for Student
- Placement Provides At National Level
Top Recruiting Companies
Top recruiters include:
- Hindustan Agro
- Videocon Ltd.
- Sony World
- Maruti Ltd.
- Amaron ( Mahindra & Mahindra )
- Nelito Systems Ltd.
- PC Jewellers
- Vee Pee Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance Infocom Ltd
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Some of the facilities include:
- 1:1 Student Computer Ratio.
- Individual Attention
- 80% practical & 20% theory knowledge provide by Institute
- Session Wise breakup of Each Module
- Internal Tests of each Modules
- Centralized & Online Examination
Established in the year 2006, National Institute of Finance and Accounts (NIFA) is an institute that offers comprehensive courses in Accounts and Finance, but with a difference. NIFA courses currently cater to classes with different needs. One belonging to the service class and another belonging to the business class, both for students coming with any academic background. The courses cover a wide range of related topics and enormous emphasis is laid on replicating day-to-day work as it happens in the world of Business, Finance and Accounts. NIFA courses can be described as an on-the-job-training in finance and accounts
The institute is backed by a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty. It includes Charted Accountants, Company Secretaries, ICWAs and Finance Professionals. Moreover, Guest Faculties provide exposure to students in the field of corporate case Studies