Presidency College, Bangalore, progressed from the year 2000, and since then, has never looked back. Allied to Bangalore University, it serves as a business school with several management courses booming every year. Our business school serves the purpose of imparting managerial education to students, offering various undergraduate programs in the field of management, commerce and journalism like BBM, BCA, B.COM BA.J and post graduate courses in finance, business management, commerce like MIB, MBA, MCA, MFA, and M.COM etc.
- Dedicated Training & Placement Department to look after the placement and training needs of students
- Helps the students in career planning by counseling them according to their interests and abilities
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ernst & Young
- Cease Fire
- Info Edge
- Nestle India
- ICICI Bank
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- 4th best B school of Karnataka by AIMA
- 102 rank in all India by The Week
- 25th rank all India by Pratiyogita Darpan
- A+++ rating in the Indias Best Private B-School ranking
- Separate hostel for boys and girls is available in the close vicinity of the college
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well-stocked library
- Established in 2000 under Presidency Group of Institution
- Ranked as best B School under Bangalore University
- Vision is to provide education to empower our students to recognize & optimize their full potential, to achieve personal standards of excellence in academic work as well as in supportive areas of physical, cultural and social development, inculcating civic and human values
- Mission is to empower our students to recognize & optimize their full potential; by fostering a family environment where educational, social, cultural, ethical & emotional needs are addressed through a holistic program, offered
- Presidency College facilitates the process to get scholarship to students under various governmental and non-governmental schemes.
- These scholarship facilities are available to both graduate and post graduate students.
- Students with brilliant academic records, economically poor and underprivileged students, sports students are eligible to apply for merit scholarships.