- 50 campuses world-wide
- Impressive track record with highly successful graduates
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Industry-relevant curriculum
The institute provides placement assistance to its students for the successful career.
- Established in 1976
- The largest practical audio college in the world,
- Industry recognized and government accredited degree and diploma qualifications
- Part of a network of over 50 colleges worldwide
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Individual studio time, guaranteed
- Global opportunities through our extensive alumni network - thousands of our graduates are working in the industry!
- Vision is to be the world leader in private post-secondary education for creative media technologies.
- Mission is to provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop graduates.
Following are its partner institutes:
- Middlesex University, London
- Southern Cross University
- Southern Institute of Technology