- Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to PTU
- 13 Glorious years of proud legacy
- Strong Industry Interface
- Highest Salary Package Offered @ 29 Lacs Per annum
- Conducive environment for the overall personal and intellectual growth
- International Tie-ups for students exchange
- NBA and NAAC Accreditation
Campus Recruitment program for graduating class entails the following:
- Participation Intent
- Job Descriptions
- Recruitment Process
- Offers & Acceptance
- Internship Programme
Highest Package (Selected - 6 Lakhs), Highest Package offered - 29 Lakhs
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruitng companies:
- Capgemini India,
- FMC Technologies India
- Hewlett-Packard India
- Wipro Technologies Ltd
- Godrej & Boyce
- Infogain India
- ITC infotech
- JSW Steel Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
- NEC Technologies India Ltd
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung Engineering India
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Google India Pvt. Ltd.
- Emerson Information Technology
- IBM Global business Services
- SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
& many more
Rankings & Awards
- TEQIP Grant: World Bank has approved a grant through NPIU, New Delhi for our Engineering College under TEQIP. We are the only private college in Punjab to get this grant.
- International Leadership Award: CGC has been bestowed with 2011 International Leadership Award for Academic Excellence on 14th October at the European University of Rome (One of the oldest universities in the world).
- Best Edupreneur Award: CGC Chairman Satnam Singh Sandhu has been awarded Best Edupreneur Award for the year 2013 by Engineering Watch
- Chandigarh Engineering College is ranked 7th Best Engineering Institute in India by Sunday Indian.
- Chandigarh College of Pharmacy is rated No.1 private Pharmacy College in Punjab by One Planet Research.
- Chandigarh Business School is rated No. 1 B-School in North India by Business & Management Chronicle
- CCHMCT is awarded as No. 1 Private Hotel Management Institute in India.
- Chandigarh Engineering College is rated A++ grade by Business & Management Chronicle.
- Chandigarh Business School is rated A++ grade by Business & Management Chronicle
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
- Air cooler facility within the rooms of hostel
- Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
- Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
- Hot water in winters (scheduled timings)
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey etc.
- Campus clinic with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
- Power backup for light load
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
- Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities (Four wheelers are strictly prohibited)
- 24 hours security
- Gymnasium facility (optional on payment basis)
- Laundry facility (optional on payment basis)
- Tuck shops to cater to all needs of the students at all hours.
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
State-of-the-art Infrastructural facilities:
- Wi-Fi Campus & E Classrooms
- E-Libraries & Journals
- State of the art Laboratories
- Sports Facilities
- Canteen and Cafeteria
- Fleet of luxurious transport buses
- In-house computerized Punjab & National Bank
- 24 Hours Medical Care availability
- The robust legacy of CGC stretching back to a decade is unparalleled in Professional education. It has dynamically evolved in a healthy challenging environment within state of art campuses.
- Guided by a set of faculty who are alumni of IIT's and other top Institutions of the country, CGC has come to lead others with unique teaching methods, path breaking researches and quality placements.
- Established with the vision to be the most preferred educational group with global recognition, Chandigarh Group of Colleges has become one of the leading Educational Group of the country. Chandigarh Group of Colleges started its first Campus at Landran in the year 2001 with a mere strength of 100 students with just 2 courses (MCA & BCA) to offer.
- With the current student strength of more than 13000+ students, CGC offers 34 different professional courses in the diverse fields of Engineering, Computer Applications, Business Management, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, Hotel Management, Airlines & Tourism, Animation and Pharma-Chemistry.
- With serious efforts, dedication and commitment, the popularity of CGC has rose manifold among the students which prompted the Group to start its 2nd Campus at Gharuan, Mohali in the year 2009, which is also known as "Punjab's first integrated campus". CGC's third Campus - CGC Technical Campus (Jhanjeri, Mohali) is now ready with the state of art facilities and top infrastructure
- Students have been bagging meritorious positions year after year in the university Exams, competing against 110 plus Institutes in the State
- CGC students swept 9 out of top 10 Merit position.
- 92 of our students from various disciplines have secured university merit positions declared in the year 2012.
- Projects and Competitions
- CGC Engineers bag 1st prize at Innotech 2013 held at PushpaGujral science city.
- CGC Mechanical Engineers bag 1st runners up position & cash prize of 40,000 at Mahindra All India level auto quiz.
- Electronic Engineers from CGC bagged 1st Prize at Techkriti in wild soccer event held at IIT Kanpur.
- CGC Landran Engineers after bagging 1st prize in robo wars held at IIT madras
- CGC Engineers bag 1st position in Robo Wars & Advance Robo competitions held at IIT Delhi
- Budding Engineers from CGC won 1st prize for multi rotor chopper in the technical event held at PushpaGujral Science City.
International Tie ups
With a view to provide world class exposure to our students, the CGC has entered into a joint venture with a number of foreign universities, such as:
- University of Wolver Hampton, UK,
- University of Technology, Sydney, Australia,
- University of Sunderland, UK,
- Swiss School of Management, Switzerland
- San Jose state university, USA.