- State of art Infrastructure
- Well qualified faculty
- Specialized courses for the growing need of professional in Fashion and Interior industry
- International Exposure
- On the job training
- Flexible class schedules
- 100% Placement Assistance
- NIFD Kothrud has a placement cell facility for on campus & off campus placements. This enables student to start their careers in challenging positions.
- With commitments of 100% placement assistance for lifetime and guaranteed interviews, INIFD Kothrud has been able place Inifdians in various Industries across India
- In addition to the placement cell and placement fair at Kothrud, INIFD Corporate also supports every student to get competitive and deserving placements.
Top Recruiting Companies
- United Colours of Benetton
- J J Valya House
- Wills Life Style
- Ginny & Johny
- Nahar Arvind Mills
- Sport King
- Orient Crafts
- Park Avenue
- Shahi Exports
- Gokaldas export
- Span India
- Shopper Stop
- Kajaria Tiles
- Johnson Tiles
- Asian Paints
- Home Stores
- Durian Furniture
- INIFD Pune kothrud has tie up with Hostel for its students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
INIFD has comprehensive and state of art infrastructure and equipments toprovide both practical and theoretical training and is located in a well-connected location. The Infrastructure is designed to ensure that application of the learning be ensured. Some of the infrastructural facilities provided are:
To provide computer knowledge along with regular course studies
Well euipped with all the requirements at subsidized costs
- International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Kothrud, Pune brings knowledge of todays market in the classroom.
- INIFD connects students to the industry and serves as an invaluable mentor, guiding students to their own future career.
- The International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD),a premier institute of Fashion Design, Interior design & Textile design in the country and is proud to move from national to international in just a period of 10 yrs.
- The ISO 9001 institute is all set to challenge & shake the fashion industry around the globe with its rich history, international tie up & the vast experience in professional handling of the subject.
- INIFD Corporate in acadamic Collaboration with Istituto Di Moda Burgo, the most reputed international giant established in Milan- Italy in 1961.
- IMB offers advance system of research and every year introduces the gifted graduate students in the fashion industry.
- Over 10,000 people in the world use Istituto di Moda Burgo system.
- IMB with its tie-up with INIFD is all set to provide international fashion trends to the design students of INIFD.
Lakme Fashion Week
YOU. Built on a solid foundation INIFD Corporate is proud to share these values with the stalwarts of the Indian fashion industry at the Lakme Fashion week as the official knowledge partner, an association which is beginning of a unique new journey to take our students to new heights of fashion. At INIFD you ll be taught foundations built on a world class curriculum along-with practical exposure and put on the stage where the world will look at you as a designer with true class. Inifd believes that the best medium of learning is doing it practically, and if practical then why not on a grand scale.
The tie-up is beneficiary for our students because it builds a link between the high profile design industry and them which enhances their knowledge and the level of creativity. INIFD has stepped in to many categories in LFW, three major of them are:-
- Gen Next:- INIFD gives a lifetime opportunity to it students by letting their designs being showcased on the same ramp where top designers do.
- Stalls:- Inifdians get an opportunity to display their talent through displaying their creations in stalls, this introduces their talent in the international market.
- Implementation Team:- INIFD sends its students as part of the implementation team to the event of Lakme Fashion Week. These students take part in the back stage work, in the dressing room activities, the pre show schedules, registration desk, and management of buyers, sponsor lounge and everything.
International Accreditation Organization (IAO)
- INIFD is recognized & accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), an independent, international quality assurance agency established for the purpose of recognizing the quality and achievements of educational institutions for its global quality and excellence in education
CMAI Clothing manufacturers association India
- INIFD PUne kothrud is a proud member of CMAI.
- The Clothing Manufacturers Association Of India (CMAI) is the pioneer and most representative Association of the Indian apparel industry for over four decades.
- It has a membership base of over 20,000 companies, including Readymade Garment Manufacturers, Exporters, Retailers and Ancillary Industry.
- With its headquarter in Mumbai, CMAI also has branches in Pune, New Delhi and Bangalore.
TIE The Indus Entrepreneurs
- INIFD PUne kothrud is a proud member of TIE. A non-profit global network of entrepreneurs and professionals, established to foster entrepreneurship and nurture entrepreneurs.
MCCIA Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture Pune
- INIFD Pune Kothrud is a prund member of MCCIA.
- MCCIA has been playing a significant role in accelerating the industrial and economic development of Pune region for more than seven decades now.
- It is one of the most active chambers of Commerce in India and has been instrumental in promoting number of institutions in Pune.
- MCCIA has continuously driven to make Pune a global business destination and has been catalyst for economic development of the region
SDC Society of Dyers and Colourist
- INIFD PUne kothrud is a proud member of SDC.
- The Society of Dyers and Colourist (SDC) is the only body in the world to have the royal charter.
- SDCs training courses are industry-proven and internationally recognised.
- They focus on topics of direct relevance to those working with colour.
- The students of INIFD are provided with an opportunity to use the technical knowledge available under guidance from SDC.
- SDC also supports on training for various industry practical knowledge on colours.
IIID Institute of Indian Interior Designers
- INIFD PUne kothrud is a proud member of IIID.
- The Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) is the apex body for the field of Interior Design in India.
- The IIID was founded and registered as a Society in 1972 to establish good professional and trade practices and ethics among its members, highlight and enhance the image of the Interior Design Profession and create a platform for knowledge sharing with similar organizations.
- Today IIID comprises of over 6000 members spread across the country and has thirteen Chapters and twelve Centres