- State of the art infrastructure
- Highly qualified faculty
- Excellent facilities
- Structured Course Curriculum
- Excellent placement record since inception
- The track record of Shraddha Technical Institute is one of the finest among all engineering institutes in India. Every year, many prominent and important companies of the industry select capable candidates from STI.
- The pass outs of the institute are working in many well known, prominent and renowned companies and organisations in India and overseas
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the overseas companies where the students have been recruited are as follows:
- Hundai, Korea
- Swiber, Singapore
- Tebodin, Abu Dhabi
- Kentz, Abu Dhabi
- L & T, Abu Dhabi
- Simon Engineering &Partners, Oman
- Value Engineering Services, Oman
- Tecnicas Reunidas, Oman
- Prime 4 Inspection, Dubai
- Quatar Petroleum, Quatar
- Kentz, Quatar
- Sofcons, KSA
- Samsung, KSA
- Nesma 7 partners, KSA
- Japan Gas Corporation, KSA
The companies that have hired in India in the past are as follows:
- Aker Solutions
- Arihant Ind.Co. ltd
- Aquatech System India Pvt. Ltd
- Bureau Veritas
- Fluor Daniel
- Foster Wheeler
- Forbes Marshall
- Hindustan Unilever
- Maharashtra Seamless ltd, (Jindal group)
- Mahanagar Gas
- Punj Lloyd
- Shree Jai Ganesh Developers
- Satnam Global Intfraprojects Ltd
- SMS Demag
- Sun Pressings Pvt. Ltd
- Tecnimont ICB
- Worley Parsons
- Shapoorji Pallonji Co. & Ltd.
Rankings & Awards
STI has received Shiksha Bharti Puraskar at 60th National Seminar on National Economic Development and Social Responsibilities at New Delhi conducted on 11th February 2011 from Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh and Mr. G V G Krishnamurthy at All India Achievers Foundation (AIAF) for contributing to the economic growth and social development of the country in the field of Education.
About the Awards:
The award was presented by India s renowned personalities as follows:
- Mr. G V G Krishnamurthy , Former Election Commissioner
- Mr. Sardar Joginder Singh, Former CBI Director
- Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh, an Indian politician and Former Governor of Assam, Tamil Nadu
- Major (Retired) Ved Prakash, Secretary, All India Congress Committee
- Mr. S.S. Bhakri, Director, U.N. & U.N.E.S.C.O. Studies
- Mr. Ranjan Oberoi, Secretary General, Indian Economic Development & Research Association
Shiksha Bharti Puraskar at 60th National Seminar on National Economic Development and Social Responsibilities at New Delhi conducted on 11th February 2011.
Shraddha Technical Institute (STI), set up in 1995 was established with the aim of providing the students with different nationalities with quality undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The mission of this institute is to provide learning facilities to those with exceptional caliber for pursuing careers in different prospective fields of engineering.
- It offers certification & diploma courses in Computer Science but also offers into training in specialized engineering streams regarded as highly rewarding and prestigious.
- STI strives to provide its students with nothing but the best and offers postgraduate and undergraduate engineering studies in Pipeline, Piping, Advance Piping, Process, Instrumentation, Safety and Offshore engineering.
Corporate Training globally has emerged as one of the essential practices for corporate companies. Corporate training, which had always been a constant focus area for all insightful companies, has now become a powerful tool to improve business performance. The role of Corporate Training in companies today is integral in ensuring that your workforce is tuned into your organization's goals. STI currently offers the following onsite short and longer term training programs tailored to the clients' needs in following programs:
- Piping Design & Engineering
- Pipeline Design & Engineering
- Process Design & Engineering
- Pipe Stress Analysis
- Advance Piping Engineering
- Offshore Engineering
- Safety Engineering