Agrawal P. G. College, Jaipur, was incepted in 1957 and managed under the administrative of Shri Agrawal Shiksha Samiti with an undertaking in mind to offer reliable PG courses under the market availability and according to national as well as globalized structure. The college relishes the unison with University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, and offer a working and thorough professional environment for students to involve in academic studies. The college has gained B++ accreditation from NAAC, and offer courses under the classification of Arts, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce and Applied Sciences.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Apex Laboratories (Chennai)
- ABC Bearing Limited Gujarat
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The library of Agrawal P.G. College has a large collection of valuable and excellent books of different subject
- Every year newer additions of books are made to it
- Issue Two book at a time.
- Under special circumstances, it may, however, be closed on any other days or part of the day.
- Agrawal P.G. College also have specialty in the field of sports.
- It is expected from each student to take participate in Agrawal P.G. College sports.
- For every session Principal of college choose captain of different sport teams.
- Every year students of this college are sent to participate in the competitions organized by University of Rajasthan and competitions organized by other institutions.
- Table tennis
- Weight lifting
- Computer Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Physics Lab
- Botany Lab
Agrawal P.G. College is one of the leading institutions, affiliated with University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India managed by Shri Agrawal Shiksha Samiti. The Agrawal P.G. College is situated in Agrasen Katla, Agrasen Road, Jaipur, India. Since 1957 the Agrawal P.G. College is imparting education from Graduate level and Research Works. Sensing the need of an environment which provides rich opportunities for the development of the student's personality, talent and creativity, the Management has decided to start the Post-Graduate education also in the College.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Scholarships (According to the rules every year following scholarships are given)
- Shri Harinarayan Patwari (Kundawale) scholarship fund
- Seth Mali Ram Kanahialal Ghodawat scholarship
- Government scholarships
- National scholarship
- National loan scholarship
- Need and merit scholarship
- Lower class income scholarship
- Schedule tribe scholarship
- Schedule cast scholarship
- Deaf, blind and handicapped scholarship
- On duty death employee wards students scholarship
- Teachers children national scholarship
- National freedom fighter children scholarship
- Indo-Pak and Indo-China war died soldiers children and widows scholarship
Forum in the Institute
Educational Activity Forum
- Main aim of this forum is to introduce students with all subjects.
- Under this forum seminar, lectures, and various educational activities have been organized.
- Total six students of part-III from arts, commerce and science faculty who secured maximum marks in part-II examination is selected as members of this forum.
- Students from any faculty can participate in this forum.
- This forum creates students interest towards programs of national development, national integrity.
- Photographic Club
- Advisory Committee
- Cultural Forum
- Music Club