Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCOE), Mumbai was established in 1994. The collge is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and managed by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM).
- These continued efforts of the Mandal, the faculty and our students has propelled the college into the top echelons of Quality Engineering Colleges with an 'A+' grade certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education, MS.
- It offers 8 Undergraduate (UG) and 3 Post Graduate (PG) courses affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- The college has a total built-up area of 23500 sq. m.
Total Placements in 2013-14 is 306.
No. of students placed
Package (in Lacks per Annum)
JP Morgan Chase Tech
Ernst and Young
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
L & T- IES
Hostel: Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering offers separate hostel facility for both boys and girls
- 46 air conditioned class rooms of 60 capacity each
- Two seminar halls of capacity 200 numbers each
- 400 networked computers for online testing
- 600 plus computer terminals for lab sessions
Library: The College Library named officially as “Manubhai P. Sanghvi Knowledge Centre” which is fully air-conditioned and well-furnished. The total area is more than 7500 sq. ft.
- Library is open more than 10 hrs (8.15 am. to 6.30 pm.) on all working days & 12 hours during exams.
- The Library is fully computerized with collection of 37,832 books and more than 100,000 e-books with 7 e-journals.
- Library holds 102 printed journals (National & International).
- It has collection of bound volumes of journals, newspapers, audio visual material, Black books of dissertations, project CD’s, etc.
- Spark: It is a state level technical project competition hosted by college.
- Ranked 6th in the list of Top 30 Private Engineering Colleges in India.
- Received AAA+ ranking in top engineering college
- Amongst the top 3 best Engineering Institutions in Mumbai Metro Region
- Ranked 44th in Top 100 best Professional Engineering colleges by Outlook
- Amongst the top Engineering Colleges for Excellence in India (ranked at 28)
- Amongst the top 75 Engineering Institutions in India ( ranked at 46)
- Amongst the top 100 Engineering Institutions in India ( ranked at 81) (The Week-Hansa Research: July , 2012).
Students with MT-CET-2013 Marks (Eligibility)
100% Tuition fee waiver for 4 years of his/her study in the college.
195 and Above
75% Tuition fee waiver for 4 years of his/her study in the college.
190 to 194
Many other Scholarships also offers by different sources like:
- Lodha Foundation International Study Scholarships
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship faor Postgraduate Studies
- Dorabji Tata Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarship
- Comp Labs