- State of the art technology
- Programmes recognised by Indian and Foreign Universities
- Offers Masters degree from MoU
- Has brought out more than 3000 research reports so far
- National and International workshops
- Public education and community awareness campaigns
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- IIEE has the appropriate technology for the transfer of knowledge in the areas of ecology and environment in general and environmental engineering, impact assessment, pollution monitoring and control, systems analysis, wildlife conservation, environmental communication, ecological education and environmental laws in particular.
- IIEE has brought out more than 3000 research reports, occasional monographs, case books besides the 30 volume International Encyclopaedia of Ecology and Environment, 10 volume Encyclopaedia of Environmental Sciences and 10 volume Encyclopaedia of Environmental Laws.
Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment, New Delhi was established in the year 1986. It is an autonomous, non profit making institution.
- IIEE constituted as a public charitable trust for teaching, research and consultancy in the areas of ecology and environment.
- IIEE has the appropriate technology for the transfer of knowledge in the areas of ecology and environmental Science.
- The Institute's courses in Ecology and Environment is recognised by many Indian as well as Foreign Universities as equivalent to their Master's Degree through the Memorandum of Understading (MoU) signed between IIEE and respective Universities.
- The main idea behind the unique programmes of the Institute is creation of environment friendly and sustainable jobs by vocationalising the environmental careers and tackling the problems of unemployment and pollution for having a sustainable society before entering the twentyfirst century.
Partner institute of IIEE includes:
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
The mission statement of the institute says:
- Catch Them Young.......
- Kill Two Enemies (Unemployment and Pollution) with One Bullet.....
- Become Job Giver Rather than Job Seeker.....
- Greening of Technologies, Greening of Mind, Greening of Economy