Srinivas Group of Colleges acts as a presenter for numerous academic institutes within and around the premises of Mangalore. The distinctive colleges are supervised and handled by "A Shama Rao Foundation", Mangalore, which represents as an Educational and Public Charitable Registered Trust discovered by Raghavendra Rao. Srinivas Group of Colleges manages many categorical colleges and renders various educational courses approved and affiliated by various universities. Different fields managed include Hotel Management,?Physiotherapy, Nursing, Engineering, Computer Application, Pharmacy and Business Administration.
Srinivas Group of Colleges have dedicated and enthusiastic placement cell. Some of the specialities of the placement cell in the colleges are :
- Career counselling for students
- Job skills preparation
- Tie up with some of the best companies
- Conducts campus interview every year
Top Recruiting Companies
- Birla Soft
- Tech Mahindra
- Tata AIG
- Max new york
and many more.......
- Provides separate Hostel facility for Boys and Girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well furnished and Multimedia class rooms
- Well equipped library and Internet facility inside the campus
- Spacious Auditorium auditorium and Gallery Halls
- Cafeteria and Individual locker for the students
- Multi Gym and sports facility for indoor and outdoor games
- Shri. CA. A. Raghavendra Rao, Founder President
- Sri. A Srinivas Rao, Vice President
and many more...
- Srinivas Group of Colleges sponsored by A. Shama Rao Foundation and was established in the year 1988 to impart quality and sustainable education.
- Excellence is the motto of the institute.
- Some of the special features of the institute are :
- Well known for offering quality education and producing qualified professionals in different sectors
- Its aim is to enhance the education quality and bring up a change in Social, Ecological and Economic environment
- Implements research and innovation in art of education
- Ensures all round development including extra cocurricular activities