Humera Khan College of Pharmacy (HKCP)?is positioned within Mumbai since its inception in 2006, and is considered as one of the leading Pharmacy-based academic institution rendering qualified degree courses within the medical genre itself. The college was conceptualized by Prof. Javed Khan, Ex-Education Minister of the State of Maharashtra?and bear approvals from UGC, AICTE, DTE and PCI under the affiliation from University of Mumbai. The college entertains on both academic and co-curricular interfaces, and proposes Graduate (Bachelor in Pharmacy) and Post graduate programs (Masters in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutics).
HKCP offers following facilities to its students:
- Active Placement Cell
- Offers counseling to student by one to one interaction in the area of interest
- Provides assistance in placement
- B. Pharma students are placed by top universities abroad such as Northeastern University Boston, research institutes in India like NIPER for higher studies
- Placements in Pharma industries like Unichem Laboratories, Tata Consultancy Services, Cipla, Zaveri Pharm Chem, Novartis, Ranbaxy, Intas etc.
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the Top Recruiting Companies are:
- Unichem Laboratories
- US Vitamins
- Lupin Laboratory
- Sun Pharma
- John & John
- Intas Pharma
- Abbot Pharmaceutical
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
HKPC offers following facilities to its students:
- Spacious Laboratories for individual subject
- Instrument room with high-tech instruments such as HPLC, FTIR etc.
- Computer lab, Animal House, Machine Room etc
- Latest teaching aids such as LCD Projector
- Medicinal Garden
- State of art Auditorium of 250 capacity
- Good library facility with more than 5000 volumes, national and international journals
- 24X7 Wi fi connectivity
- Hygeinic Cafeteria
- Dr. Mrs. Anubha Khale, Principal
- Mrs. Sheela Yadav, Lecturer
- Jaya Agnihotri, Lecturer
- Mr. Mohammad Wais, Lecturer
- Mrs. Sunita Chandrasekar, Lecturer
- Mr. Waseem Ahmed Shaikh, Lecturer
- Dr. Kamlesh Soni, Lecturer
- Mr. Shrikant k Boharupi, Lecturer
- Mr.Niteen Ashok Narkhede, Lecturer
- Mrs. Archana Bele, Lecturer
- H K College of Pharmacy abbreviated as HKCP was established in 2006 by Prof. Javed Khan, Ex-Education Minister of the State of Maharashtra and approved by UGC, AICTE, DTE and PCI with affiliation from the University of Mumbai.
- Three batches have been successfully graduated from the institute and the fourth batch would be appearing in April 2013.
- The institute offers updated knowledge on current topics through HK Knowledge Base platform and holds a National seminar every year on variety of topics including National level poster making competition and celebrates a Scientific Day every year along with poster presentations, competitions for essay writing, model making, science magic, quiz etc.
- HKCP also celebrates annual sports day and cultural day and has Alumni association that publishes Alumni Bulletin every quarter to keep alumni of institute updated.