- Approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India.
- Leading Institution Serving Aviation Industry For Last 34 years.
- Produced More Than 50% Of Tehnical Manpower to Indian Aviation.
- Conducts In-House On Job Training.
- Excellent Curriculum Structure.
- Highly Qualified Faculty With Extensive Work Experience In Various Airlines.
India is gradually moving up the ranks in the global aviation market. Both passenger and cargo traffic have shown robust growth and there has been significant augmentation of capacities in airlines and airport infrastructure. India became one of the ten largest aviation markets of the world and now plans to be a global aviation hub and become one of the top three aviation markets in the world by 2020.
JRN Institute of Aviation Technology has produced the best of alumnis who are working in various Airlines and Maintenance organizations as backbone of the maintenance to ensure safety of the Aircrafts on board.
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed below are the top recruiters:
- Jet Airways
- Interglobe Aviation
- Skyfisher Aviation Ltd
- Pawanhans Helicopter Ltd
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
- Global Vectra Aviation Ltd
- Etihad Airways
- Camilia Airways
- Emirates Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Air India
- Megnum Aviation
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Air Deccan
- Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd (TAAL)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by JRN:
- Well built up area with an acre of campus, covering space for parking of its Aircraft and Helicopter.
- The fleet of aircrafts like Bonanza A-35, Eurocopter EC-120B, Heavy pressurized Aircraft Learjet-24 to conduct in-house On the Job Training. It was first ever time in the history of Indian Civil Aviation that a live Airworthy Aircraft was imported from U.S.A. and grounded purely for the purpose of practical demonstration and training in an AME college for the benefit of its students.
- All classrooms are fitted with latest digital aids like OHP, CBT, LCD projectors, Laptops with audio amplifiers and individual bench and seat allotted to every student.
- Institutes library is really a place of individual study and maintains a reader friendly atmosphere of quiet and dignity. It has rich collection of books with large sitting capacity at a time along with latest Technical CDs.
- The institutes Avionics lab, airframe shop and engine shop is worth of pride as it not only includes the latest indigenously built test equipment for checking and testing sophisticated avionics equipments but also includes item/equipments from airbus series to give the student an in depth view of items/equipments of latest aircraft.
JRN Institute of Aviation Technology is a first-of-its-kind institute that were given approval to conduct in house On-Job-Training (OJT) on its fleet of replace-Live from fully operational Aircrafts like:
- Bonanza A-35 (light Aircraft)
- Learjet - 24 (Heavy Aircraft)
- Remove-HS-125 (Heavy Aircraft)
- Aerospatiale Alouette II SA-318C (Helicopter) &
- Eurocopter EC-120B (Helicopter)
- Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Patna is the academic partner of JRN Institute of Aviation Technology, Delhi.