- AME course is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. Of India
- On job practical training.
- Faculty team of retired engineers from Air India and Indian Air Force
- Owns Aircraft Learjet 25D, Cessna 150D
Top Recruiting Companies
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Heavy aircraft : Pressurized Heavy Learjet- 25D Sl. No. 241, a twin Jet aircraft to cover Heavy aircraft and Jet engine. This is placed at Sadhanpur Hangar.
- Light Aircraft : The Institute is equipped with one Cessna 150D Aircraft with serviceable Engine & Instrument and in running condition, to cover Light Aircraft and Piston engine.
- Besides these, Institute is having the following jet Engines, Piston Engines and various other equipments required during training :
Jet Engines :
Piston Engines :
- Turbofan Engine JT 3D in dismantled condition.
- GOBLIN Engine Centrifugal type with tail pipe.
- VIPER Engine Axial flow type.
- SO-3 Engine Axial flow type.
- Lycoming 4 Cylinder opposed Engine.
- Rangers 6 Cylinders in line Engine.
- Pratt & Whitney Single Row 9 Cylinder radial Engine.
- Warner 7 Cylinder radial Engine.
- Practical and Theoretical training on computer are given as per D.G.C.A. requiremen
- The Institute has its own internet facilities and all technical informations as and when received from D.G.C.A. Headquarter, are being communicated to students by means of Technical circulars
- SCM Air Technical Training Institute (SCMATTI) by Late S.C. Moitra as a Coaching Centre for Ground Maintenance Engineers with only 20 students
- The institute imparts quality professional education at reasonable costs
- The courses are approved by AICTE and affiliated to W.B. State Council of Technical Education.
The institute imparts three courses in the following domains:
- Aircraft Maintainance
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Science