- Approved by AICTE, Govt of India
- Affiliated to MD University, Govt. of Haryana for MBA/BBA/BCA
- Affordable fee Structure (1.3 L/year)
- Best faculty among Business Schools like IIM-XLRI
- Good placement record
- 8-12 Months Paid Internships
- Provides SAP Training and PD Classes
- Collaboration with International Universities
- Ragging free campus
All the students are placed in corporate organizations every semester after the first semester. These are generally paid internships. Every graduating MBA gets an opportunity to undertake 3 internships- therefore acquiring a total work experience of 6-12 months by the time they complete their MBA.
Students from the MBA 09-11 and MBA 10-12 batches and the organizations where they undertook their internships. 85% of internships were paid with stipend ranging from Rs 2,500 per month to Rs. 18,000 per month.
| Company Name || Salary || Positions Offered ||No of Positions offered ||No of Accepted Offers |
|Min ||Max |
|Electro Spark ||2.25Lac ||3.6 Lac ||8 ||6 ||6 |
|Makemy Trip.Com ||2.5 Lac ||2.5 Lac ||5 ||3 ||2 |
|Planet Edu ||2.5 Lac ||4.2 Lac ||6 ||5 ||4 |
|Cryo Banks ||2.5 Lac ||5 Lac ||4 ||3 ||2 |
|Money Palm Investment Sol. ||2.5 Lac ||4 Lac ||6 ||4 ||2 |
|Angel broking ||3 Lac ||6 Lac ||7 ||5 ||3 |
|Times of India ||3 Lac ||4.2 Lac ||4 ||3 ||3 |
|Kotak Mahindra Bank ||3.6 Lac ||6 Lac ||5 ||3 ||3 |
|Pythia Advisors ||2.5 Lac ||3.6 Lac ||4 ||4 ||4 |
|Delphi ||4.2 Lac ||6 Lac ||5 ||4 ||4 |
|Pegasus International ||4.2 Lac ||7 Lac ||6 ||4 ||3 |
|Bharti Walmart ||2.5 Lac ||4 Lac ||3 ||3 ||3 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Electro Spark
- Make my Trip
- Planet Edu
- Cryo Banks
- Money Palm Investment Sol
- Angel broking
- Times of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Pythia Advisors
- Pegasus International
- Bharti Walmart
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the art Infrastructure creates the right environment for education. The institute is based in Gurgaon's industrial hub in NCR with easy accessibility, well stocked library, Computer Labs, Internet enabled campus with wi-fi, comfortable AC Class rooms, facilities for recreation and all round development like Gym, TT, Music, Badminton, Billiards, hostel facilities, Cafeteria etc.
- Enhanced career readiness through visiting faculty from the corporate sector, visits to world class manufacturing facilities, corporate projects and exposure to seminars on emerging trends and innovation.
- Established in 2009.
- Spread over 3-acre campus.
- Vision is to build competent, industry ready, employable managers through quality education, exposure and corporate networks and at affordable fee
- Extensive corporate exposure through guest faculty & international experts' inputs.
Some of the leading international institutes First India School of Business has tie-ups with include:
- City of London College, London
- Portland State University, USA
- London Metropolitan College, UK
- MFH, New Zealand
- Scholarship upto Rs.60000/- for meritorious students