Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) state its managerial access under Chandigarh Administration and earn association with Punjab University for its educational impartment for degree courses and with Punjab State Board of Technical Education for its Diploma courses since its initiation in the year 1959. It undertakes three different educational wings, degree, diploma and Ph.D. for offering education for several sectors of engineering on a periodic basis.
CCET provides 100% placement assistance to its students and provides following facilities to recruiters:
- Auditorium with capacity of 500 for presentation
- Well-Equipped GD Rooms
- Facilities Available for Online-test (Upto 100 students)
- Student Volunteers for all possible arrangements
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Birla Soft
- L&T Infotech
- Second Foundation
- Tata Elxsi
- Tech Mahindra
- US Tech
- I Flex
and many more
The college campus includes separate hostel for girls and boys and provides following facilities to students:
- Internet facility with a bandwidth of 128kbps
- Hygienic food
- Table tennis room
- Badminton court
- Televisions installed in common room
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the Infrastructural facilities:
- Computer centers
- ATM facility in campus
- Medical Facility
- Post office
- Unit of the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
Following are the faculty members:
- Parul Aggarwal-M.Sc (Math), B.Ed
- Dr. Aradhana Mehta-BE,M.E., Ph.D
- Dr. Manpreet Singh Gujral-BE, ME, Phd.
- Sarita Sharma -M.Tech(ECE)
- Established in the year 1959
- Formerly known as Central Polytechnic Chandigarh (CPC) which offered Diploma courses in engineering.
- CCET campus is spread over 46 acres of land and provides all the facilities required for the overall development of a students.
- Vision is to be a center of Excellence for imparting Technical Education and serving the society with self-motivated and highly competent technocrats
- Mission is to deliver the highest quality engineering graduates, provide innovative educational environments, opportunities, and experiences that enable them to emerge as leaders who in turn will benefit the society both locally and globally